Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Ron Clark - Vata - Former Kama - Made Extinct Week 13

tlh9   

I had no idea he was gay.  Apparently, I had missed something!

MrsGryn   

You aren't the only one. 

I love it when someone is so smug about their power in the game gets a reality check. And the funny part was this isn't the first time it has happened to him on this season. You'd think he would have learned the first time, but nope. Went right back into smug asshole mode.

uaintjak   

Y'all need to work on your gaydar.

I knew he was a goner when he talked about how he was in charge of the game.  That's like Survivor editing 101.

tlh9   

Now, knowing he was a goner based on all that self-aggrandizing talk, *that* I knew... I was hoping it would be in the same night, and not postponed til next week for some reason. 

I was wondering how he thought he stood to gain, long-term, by giving that fake idol menu thing to Devins.  He had to know Devins would find out, and probably in some humiliating way.  And, if things had gone according to Ron's plan, Devins would then be part of the jury voting between Ron and two other people to win.

How did Ron think this would get him any votes?  Did he think the jury would see that as "awesome game play" instead of the jack-assed thing it was?  (note not "jak-assed", ha!)

It just seemed like there was no good reason for doing that, short or long term, other than to be an ass.  

Sign in to follow this