Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Pre-show Prediction

Pre-show Prediction  

17 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who is going to win Celebrity Big Brother 2?

• Anthony
    • Dina
    • Joey
    • Jonathan
    • Kandi
    • Kato
    • Lolo
    • Natalie
    • Ricky
    • Ryan
    • Tamar
    • Tom

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2019 at 01:00 AM

Tsylyst   

I wanted to say Ryan as well, but since he is the youngest male pro-athlete in the house, I feel like his is going to be Target #1 once his HOH is up. At least if the others have any brains, he should be.

I went with Tom because I feel like he might be able to hang back and just be there and go a bit unnoticed for a while until it is too late.

Gotta go with the norm - the mastermind's sidekick tends to win over the one whom played the game the best - so I'm going with Kato.

I went with Ryan. As dumb as he is, he's a relatively likable guy.I can see likable going far with the group since I can see some of them having polarizing personalities. 

MrsGryn   

Jonathan, as he seems the least douchey. Yes, my standards are low, but you all knew that already since you're here.

Anthony. Seems like the only 1 with the brains. He will either be 1st out or win. Kandi's likeability (amongst the HG I predict) will get her very far. However she has an annoying need to be "nice" and hence un-decisive, respect for her will be quickly lost