Tsylyst

Celebrity BB2 - Live Feed Recaps

Tsylyst   

The hamsters are in the house, and in case there are any feed leaks, you can post those recaps here. Otherwise, don't post in here until the feeds officially go live. Fisty will have a Recapper Cheat Sheet before the show debuts.

Because the season is so short, we'll just have one recap thread to last the whole show.

Reminders: 1) This thread is for recaps and screencaps only. 2) Yes, there will probably be political discussion in the house, and that is fine to recap. BUT, do not add your own political commentary.

Tsylyst   

For those wondering, it looks like the Live Feeds don't start until tomorrow night after the show on the West Coast, about midnight Eastern (if my math is right).

BB_0000_1-21-2019_17.47.35_PM.png

IT's Texas Hold "em.  Kato is still dealing, and teaching Jonathan, Ryan (now without sunglasses), Dina, and Purple Rain Hair (Eva Marie?)      I don't see any alcohol, and it's rather calm and quiet.

(It's California cold and windy here, in the lower 50's.  with Santa Anas, so not really an outdoor time to be.   I'm about 20 miles East of the house.)

In the Train room, Lolo, Eva Marie and Tamar are putting on lipstick while wearing Cowboy hats.  Lolo is black.  Eva Marie is white, so Alan Ladd vs.Jack Palance.   Tamar is now the Sunglasses At Night girl.   She is wearing white pajamas with red lipstick kisses that is sooo fetch!

At the pool table, are Dina and Tom.  the pool table is outside the HOH room.  Ricky and Kandi are playing chess.

Playing the flip bottle in the kitchen are Kaato, Ryan, Joey, Jonathan, and Eva Marie is... skinning a banana?    It's just general boredom and snacking.    I oo see a red wine bottle, bbut no one looks to be drinking.  Lots of over talking.  

No sign of the Scar, so ... early to bed?  Or in the DR?

sunglasses and cowboy hats

Edited by forever1267

Shirtless! Ryan is in the forever pool.  Kato is watching him, bungled in a sweater and jeans.  Blue on Blue.    Pool temperature can only go up to 83.

Jonathan is in an 80's life jacket coat.  The airy ones.    Still lots of overtalking

While Ryan continues, Eva Marie, in form fitting red, and Lolo, sans cowboy hat, are lounging by the fire, under bankies.    They are drinking wine and discussing the TV nights

I can already tell you the Forever Pool is going to get on Recappers nerves.   It's a constant noise machine.

Kato joins them, and now here's Jonathan, and the which day is which show on which day talk continues.  And now Tom.

The backyard looks like it's JUST the lounge and fireplace, the forever pool, and the laundry machine, and no other space out there.  ScarMu still missing, so maybe he will be the Early Bird Entertainer?

lolo drinkkato smilegroup lounge 1

Edited by forever1267
picture time!

Tom has brought in Orwell the Owl to the lounge conversation.  He appears to be wearing a Navy Captain's jacket, or Air Force.  A dark military jacket.   He's now chatting with a powering down Shirtless! Ryan.  It sounds like Tom is the next to enjoy the Forever Pool.

Back at the Fire Lounge, they are gossiping about... a sleep walker and talker?  a male.   Hmmm...  Lolo, Dina, Eva Marie, and Kato are the gossipers.   It seems they are basically staying up BECAUSE of BBAD, and are counting the minutes until bedtime.  

"USA!" cheers for Ryan.

In the kitchen are Joey and Jonathan, both in blue.  They are rehashing the HOH competition.   Jonathan shouts out to the Boyfriend.    "it has been a wild week" they both say, but so far, all they have proven is I'm wondering why I'm not sleeping.   Joey is cooking in the toaster oven.   Maybe glazed danishes...?   Commercial.  That will surely increase the suspense tonight!

Joey is cleaning and saran wrapping the corn on the cob.  They are discussing shower plans with a moisturizing Ryan, while Jonathan is wandering.  

In the Wood bedroom (?), Ricky, Tamar, and Kandi are discussing Atlanta celebrities.   Tamar has gold moisturizer under her eyes?  Is that a thing?

Meanwhile, cleaning up continues in the kitchen, mostly by Joey.   Ryan eats an apple.   Can we make that tomorrow's headline?

uh... golden Grahams and Cinammon Toast Crunch, which are practically the same cereal, are choices there.  Ryan is now washing dishes.   Jonathan, instead, is STFC  (remember that one, kids?) 

We are only in the first week.   Celebrities, we can't celebrate if you're not doing what you're being paid to do!

...and the world turns round.

We're back to cards, with Jonathan and Kandi wondering, which is better? flush or straight, er, forward? *fingersnap*

Tamar is monologuing  how bad Kandi and her fake career as a housewife.  She's telling this to a bedridden Ricky and Eva Marie (EM, there, easier.)   I'm assuming this is all drama left over from Real Housewives of Atlanta, and since I work with Real Housewives of Health Care, I'm out of this conversation.

angelmi   

Midnight  Dina and Kandi talking in the bathroom about Ryan wanted to put Dina on the block and Jon talked him out of it, she does not think he likes Lowhans.  

Ryan had to take a shower downstairs first time since Kandi was up in his HOH, he said he is going to have to bleach his feet after because the shower is nasty.   Joey brushed his teeth for about an hour after cleaning the kitchen and taking the trash out.  He is the neat freak this year and they were talking about the Kandi/Tamar fight earlier.  

angelmi   

Lolo and Eva are studying in the BR and said that because Mooch left now Kandi is on the block.  Then Kandi and Dina in the BR are talking about why Kandi got put on the block.  They said Kato won veto.  

Jon and Ryan talking in the kitchen, Jon was ok with being on the block till DR got to his head.  They have a DR upstairs and Downstairs this year too so they get called to each one.  BB keeps telling them to stop talking bout production. 

angelmi   

Tamar was in DR a long time and now back in bedroom with Lolo and Eva.

Jon, Kato, Ryan, are in the men bedroom going to bed.  

Dina tells Kandi that the other girls are mean girls and with Tamar and that Tamar must be jealous of Kandi because she can sing and on her own while Tamar is in her sister Toni's shadow.  

Ricky and Tom are playing Chess and Ricky says Kandi did not do anything to upset Tamar that Tamar was just wanting to put on a show.  

angelmi   

Eva is trying to calm Tamar down who is in bed wearing sunglasses. Tamar continues to put down Kandi and trying to get sympathy.  

Jon in bed talking to Kato about how DR upset him about being on the block in 4 hours after the show started and then he picked up his Bible and his boyfriend had highlighted a bunch of passages that helped him feel better.  Jon says he does not know what it is like to not be on the block, Tom comes in and says he is on the block too.  Jon did not expect to feel this emotional about the game so fast. Tom says we are just tired.