Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Love Your Hamster Watchers

tlh9   

Totally!!  I love-love-LOVE reading everyone's recaps *and* thoughts and analysis of what's going on -- it's probably my most-looked-forward-to part of every BB season!  I need to let ya'll know that more often, so here ya go.

MrsGryn   
9 hours ago, forever1267 said:

Jonathan, instead, is STFC  (remember that one, kids?) 

Yes! Excellent throwback!

Tsylyst   
8 hours ago, sweetmama714 said:

8:52 p.m.  First time recapper (yay me!)- Tamar in the room, asking Ricky what he and Kandi were talking about after the ceremony.  Natalie in there too, listening but not adding to the conversation.  Ricky is dismissing Tamar’s conspiracy theories that everyone is plotting against her.  She’s totally tripping right now and angry that Ricky won’t tell her about the conversation.  Now she’s laying the bed shaking her leg (presumably to calm herself down?  Maybe take off the dumb red cowboy hat stupid- it’s squeezing your BRAIN).  I hate I missed the whole conversation.  Ricky did tell her it was nothing, and there are tapes she can watch after if she didn’t believe him.

Yay for first-time recappers! Hope to see more, @sweetmama714. Good work!

MrsGryn   
10 hours ago, forever1267 said:

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE POINT ME TO WHERE HER "QUIET MODE" SWITCH IS?  Thank you.

Re: Tamar

This cracked me up!

AVorlon   

I just want to say thanks to angelmi for all the hard work and dedication, and keeping us informed about the goings on in the house.   I think  she's been doing this for something like a decade now, but who's counting? Next season may not have Julie Chen, but hopefully we'll still have our angel.