Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Jonathan Benett - Did you know he was in "Mean Girls"? Did you? Huh? Did you!?

BB finally casts a non-stereotypical gay man and he's rooked into what amounts to a penalty nomination.  For the love of OGG, why not just recycle the IAmSam robot penalty from last summer?  Much like the NFL referees, the twists are getting in the way of the game.

tlh9   

Yeah, I didn't like that automatic penalty nom either.  It takes away from the gaming.

I used to watch "Cupcake Wars" with my Aunt, but I only saw the ones with Justin as host, not Jonathan.  He seems like an okay guy though.

Fungi   

He reminds me of the food network sandwich guy that won the reality show, but more like they returned him for an upgraded 2.0 version.

angelmi   

He also did All My Children when he was a kid before Mean girls.  Him and Dina are close on the feeds tonight.  His boyfriend looks like that guy that does Celebrity Page entertainment show and was on the Amazing Race when he was a chip-n-dale dancer.  

Tsylyst   

Hs boyfriend IS that guy who does the entertainment show and was on Amazing Race.

Jaymes, for those of you who remember that far back:

MrsGryn   
20 hours ago, Fungi said:

He reminds me of the food network sandwich guy that won the reality show, but more like they returned him for an upgraded 2.0 version.

Jeff Mauro. He is on The Kitchen now on FN. 

I didn't mind the penalty nom because it was a consequence of losing the HOH and...this cannot be emphasized enough...I don't care about these people. 

hefgypsy   
17 hours ago, angelmi said:

He also did All My Children when he was a kid before Mean girls.  Him and Dina are close on the feeds tonight.  His boyfriend looks like that guy that does Celebrity Page entertainment show and was on the Amazing Race when he was a chip-n-dale dancer.  

Do you remember who he was on AMC? I watched it religiously my whole life it seems.

angelmi   

JR Chandler in 2001,  he just did a Hallmark movie for Christmas called made to order with Jacob Young that was playing JR when AMC was cancelled.  I tweet with Jacob and we were talking about them both playing JR.  

Edited by angelmi