Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Tamar Braxton - Her hair was in her luggage, apparently.

MrsGryn   

Photos courtesy of EW.com

image.png

Sister of a talented diva. Fired from "The Real" aka the knock off version "The View." 

I never really understood why the rest of the Braxtons found fame.  I know very little about her and would prefer to keep it that way.

She was also on DWTS but had to drop out due to "health issues".  I seem to remember that she caused drama by saying that she was the best dancer on the show.

AVorlon   

So, most entertaining in the first episode, while also being the most obnoxious. At least she has her real hair, which is to say none at all. Can't say I like her, but at least she's being real.

Kyara   

She’s going to annoy me to death. I had no idea who she was and now I long for those days.

Edited by Kyara

knewb   

I guess I'm going to have to apologize to Tom Green and The Mooch. I didn't think there could be anyone more obnoxious or irritating than either of them, and then this dumpster fire shows up. Please evict her first.

tlh9   

What I wanna know, is, how the hell did they stick that hat thing to her head??  She's got no hair to pin it to, there was no band around her head like you do for babies, and there wasn't enough "hat part" to like stay on by itself, plus it was on the side of her head... I never did figure out how it was staying there... 

And yes, she is *incredibly* annoying!!

Edited by tlh9

angelmi   

Tamar and Kandi fighting like crazy as soon as the feeds start. she says that Kandi posted a bunch of stuff on Twitter about her since their Housewives show.  dragging poor Ricky right in the middle.