Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Anthony Scaramucci - He DID do the fandango...right out the door

Tsylyst   

I can kinda see that, but at the same time, he was throwing out those weird phrases (that always seemed off to me) as early as Day 1. Maybe he really is just that awkward though.

My guess is the twist was planned by production knowing that one of these losers would self-evict within the first few weeks.  If it had been planned, certainly they would have aligned the day to the same as he managed to stay at the White House, no?  I'm calling this "twist" the CelebritySafetyNet; planned in advance by Production.  

11 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

I can kinda see that, but at the same time, he was throwing out those weird phrases (that always seemed off to me) as early as Day 1. Maybe he really is just that awkward though.

I'm going with he knew the weird little bits were weird and there's only so much you can do to make them sound natural. I'm still impressed none of them mentioned this on the feeds. 

ETA... I guess most of them really, really need the money though, so if they threatened them with a penalty or something, I could see them keeping quiet

Edited by nixiechick