Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Anthony Scaramucci - He DID do the fandango...right out the door

tlh9   

The fuck??  What a turd.

As an aside, whenever I saw him, I kept thinking, "This is what Alex P. Keaton would look like all grown up..."

As mentioned when the $100,000 salary was announced - seems he was one who felt the base pay was worthy of only 6 days of his time.  

angelmi   

Exactly a twists sends a second HG out, and Anthony saying I have been fired but not a quitter!  2 days later he quits.  What a loser.  Take your crappy comments and go. 

hefgypsy   

And what does being in the house have to do with being blue collar? What a fucking douche. Elitist? I don't think so. He has confirmed my hatred for him.

Tsylyst   

So he was never a real houseguest. Just a plant to use for the theme of a special Veto Comp based on how well they had bothered to get to know him.

I feel like BB didn't need to lie to us about that for two weeks. I would rather have been in on the secret and see how the others were faring in the "get to know Mooch" game.

hefgypsy   

I don't believe this 'twist' at all. Mooch couldn't deal and said he was leaving and they made up the rest. Do they think we're that stupid??!!

I don't buy the ficus story either.  It makes no sense.  It wouldn't have been that hard to throw that together for the veto comp.  Who knows how long he was telling them he wanted out?  They could have gotten him to delay his exit until they worked out a suitable (that's debatable) story.

I think they also would have promoted the shit out of Mooch being a ficus if he was and he would have been giving all kinds of stupid DRs about it.

Edited by Mockingbird