Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Anthony Scaramucci - He DID do the fandango...right out the door

Well another ex Trump admin person.  This is just a ratings grab that I'm sure will work.  Maybe he will give us some juciy information that we don't know.

AVorlon   

I don't know if it's just that picture, but his head is way too marrow. Maybe his mind as well, but I'm wondering about doctors using forceps on the head during a delivery, squishing. it all down. 

Fungi   

This guy has me interested since I took on a new role as a reporter I got offered from some digging I did on reddit.

If anyone hears him, or anyone else, mention Qanon, or "The Storm", let me know with a timestamp and I'll credit you in any article about it if your the first to let me know.

Not trying to get into a political discussion on it, just asking for a heads up if it comes up and I miss it for a story I'm working on. Thanks!

Private messages are fine.

angelmi   

When the feeds started there was no Anthony and Tamar announced he quit already, and they wonder why his picture is not black/white yet.  Tom called him the Mole.  But it  has been the topic all BBAD that he quit today before the feeds started.