Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Ricky Williams - Holy Day: 4/20

uaintjak   

He looks stoned as fuck there.

Hey!  Now that weed is legal in California, I wonder if they'll get deliveries like they do alcohol!

knewb   

Not known for making smart moves, except on the football field, but I love Ricky! He seems very nice and likeable and he's actually not dumb. I'll be pulling for him. Hook 'em!

Fungi   

His basic story that I remember was he kept failing pot tests in the league, said screw it and "retired" so he could smoke as much as he wanted for a year or two. He was a top rusher at least once I think.

Then he came back and played again for a few years.

I heard he started a pot themed business too, he might have some good stories for the feeds. 

AVorlon   

My opinion of him went way down tonight,  with his firm belief in astrology and how he can heal someone by realigning their energy.. He also mentioned his website, which I'm sure sells snake oil  under a different name. 

MrsGryn   

I'm sure using mind-altering substances for years does nothing but hone one's mind to achieve new and amazing abilities. 

I usually don't choose a favored track, but I seem to have found myself on the Ricky Williams train, at least from watching him on the show stirring the pot (pun unintended), to get the paranoia flowing. I just hope it doesn't derail too soon.