Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Joey Lawrence - Where the hell is his hair?

uaintjak   

All you thirsty women gonna be texting Joey, offering him a place to stay and when he shows up, you'll be dressed like Blossom.

Tsylyst   

He's 42 and started shaving it when it began to recede years ago.

Also, that probably costs a lot less to maintain given his current financial situation.

Fungi   

Who decided it was a good idea to make everyone super shiny in the promos and made Joey the shine to beat?

That glow... whoa!

MrsGryn   

Lolo: Joey, do you want to be in an alli....

Joey: I DON'T BELIEVE IN ALLIANCES! WATCH ME DO PUSH UPS! I'M SO HOT!

Either Joey is a genius and will survive until the end by pretending he is a moron, or he sprang from the same stupid tree that sprouted Ryan Lochte.

tlh9   

Yeah, I'm voting for the second option, too... I couldn't believe he said that!  And it was weird how he kept going on and on about it.  But then, the "going on and on" part, might, just *maybe*, indicate it's some kind of "game play", at least in his own head, however ill-advised it may be.  It was almost like overplaying a reaction or something, in a way.

Shannon   

I am still bitching about his stupid hair, he is not bald, he has ugly looking dark roots showing through, and his face is double ugh, all he has is hair.  Even if it has thinned out, it has got to be better looking than that head of yuck.  Plus, unless he is faking, he is as dumb as fuck.