Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Lolo Jones - Took a wrong turn on the way to the Bachelor

AVorlon   

I took a look at a picture of her parents, so it looks like she's biracial. That doesn't explain the virgin thing for someone in their mid-thirties, because she's attractive enough. Maybe she just doesn't want it, and is asexual.

AVorlon   

Artificial?  Like a frustrated sex robot who isn't quite  programmed correctly?  Looking for love in all the wrong places., like the supermarket. 

AVorlon   

She complains about not being able to get the green out of her hair,  but she shares a room with a woman with purple  hair, and another one with no hair at all.  I think I would live with that as a sort of souvenir. of the experience. 

tlh9   

Same here, Avorlon!  I mean, big freaking deal.  Eventually you can cut it out, or something.  So not a big deal... I wish that  was all *I* had to worry about or freak out over right now!!

Edited by tlh9

angelmi   

I watched the ESPN about her from the Olympics, her dad is a murderer that beat up her mother and left her with 4 kids to raise.  Lolo told Kandi that her sister is darker then she but still pretty and that caused a lot of attacks on the internet.  She may not look like her dad but she sure has his anger.  

krb428   

Another thing that will cause that instant fightiness we see in her is sports training culture. Ugh. It's not enough to just do well in your sport and achieve greatness and a sense of pride by stretching yourself to perform at your personal best—you must stomp! mutilate! decimate! destroy! and annihilate! the competition. Because that somehow passes for good sportsmanship to a lot of people. It's what ruins sports for a lot of the rest of us, sadly.