Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Kato Kaelin - Answered a Craig List ad for a roommate

uaintjak   

"I totally didn't hear OJ brutally murdering his wife and her friend, and that makes me a celebrity!"

gforce   

Why do I feel he was already on BB once?  Or is it just that he’s just such ubiquitous background noise that he seems to have been everywhere?

knewb   

I find myself liking him. Of course, that can change on a dime. So far, he seems to be pretty good at keeping his mouth shut. I can see him going far if he just stays in the background and is agreeable with everyone.

angelmi   

The others are saying that Kato and Dina are a showmance already, both old and like flirting with each other.  

Edited by angelmi

Exactly what is it that he does to make a living? Is there still enough interest in OJ to sustain him? When OJ's house was sold, was he included in the deal, like, you know, a yard ornament?

tlh9   

I was going to ask that on here -- does anyone know what the hell he does, and has been doing since the OJ days, for a living??  My Aunt and I were curious.

We're kind of liking him, so far, too... but the think about the possible "showmance" with Dina is just kinda... ewww.

tlh9   

Wow.  Who woulda thought?  

Yeah, none of those things are things I've watched, either... I mean, if he'd been on "World's Dumbest" I might have, back in the day.  ha! 

But yes, he does seem likable enough, and possibly intermittently amusing.

Jade   

So, Kato Kaelin is winning the most likable (or more accurately, least annoying) houseguest award? It's really good to see that production is not afraid to embrace the most literal text book definition of a shit show.