Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Will you be watching?

Watching?  

40 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Will you be watching Celebrity Big Brother 2?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends who the "celebrities" are

tlh9   

I clicked "depends on who the celebrities are", but am almost certain I will watch anyway.  I mean, if there's someone on there I truly can't abide, I can just hate on them for a few days.  Although if they make it to the end I may need meds of some kind to tolerate it.  ha!

chrysana   

I clicked "depends on who..." as well, because I only watch Dancing with the Stars when I'm interested in the celebs.  However, now I'm thinking I'll probably watch regardless of the cast.  I watch the regular BB season without knowing who the cast is, unless there are vets.

I chose "yes," because the only reason I won't watch any version of the show is if Hamstertime were to unexpectedly shut down. Fisty and the H'ters are practically my lifeblood.

I was climbing the walls a few days ago when the site was unavailable; thankfully it got better!

Magpie   

The scheduled time for most nights of the season is not good for me, so I clicked "depends on who...". I might watch a few evenings, if it sounds compelling, but won't upend the family dinner routine every night otherwise. Stupid time zones. 

tlh9   

Yeah, if I can't watch the same day then it's kinda like meh... but if I just have to delay by an hour or so I don't mind.

How close to the show starting, last year, did we have to wait to find out who the (ahem) "celebrities" were gonna be?

AVorlon   

I think the timing is the same as any normal season of regular BB. They get sequestered,  they enter the house, and the live feeds come on about a week later.  That gives production time to edit together the first episodes. So, the official cast announcement is about one week before the premiere. 

Of course, the rumors will start up before then.

As for me, I record everything to watch later.  The only things I watch live are the live feeds themselves.   

Edited by AVorlon