Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction

Watchers   
On 3/29/2019 at 0:26 AM, tlh9 said:

I know, we're really late in the season for so few people being left!  And *everyone* is going to be on the jury this year??

That is a good question everyone on the jury.....

In the past I believe it was 9 jurors....

Tsylyst   

I feel like the jury will still be the same size when we get to the end, but since one of them will return to the game with the Extinction Island twist, they ALL have to be present for the time being to witness the Tribals in case whoever that one returnee is ends up back on the actual jury later.

tlh9   

Well, yes, that *would* make a lot of sense.  

I hope Joe either makes it back in the game, or makes the jury, just so he stays on my screen longer.

AVorlon   

I did notice that Probst doesn't go with his normal introduction of the jurors when the people from Extinction  are there. They just show up, without the formal procedure that Survivor always uses.

Therefore, they are not the jury. Begone, all of you but one.    

tlh9   

Did he?? I was trying to remember if he said that line, or not, and was just leaving out the individual names.  Hmmm.

So when is the next competition for someone to return??  And does anyone know how many competitions to return there will ultimately be?  I mean, obviously, there's going to be at least one more going back into the main game, besides Dadbod Rick, or they wouldn't still be doing Extinction.

MrsGryn   

With the premiere of TAR tonight (YAY!) happening after Survivor, plus the fact that I actually have to work on Thursday (Oh, the humanity!) the recap won't be up until Thursday evening. 

AVorlon   

Leaving the game with an idol in your pocket is never a good thing.

Wentworth telling the people on Extinction about who has the other idol?  I'm still  processing that to see if it even matters.  .