Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Survivor 38: Edge of Extinction

tlh9   

Besides, I'm sure they *want* them to have to climb that every day... drama, you know.  So if any of them were smart enough to think of that, it would undoubtedly be nixed right away.

I wonder if they *really* have to climb it every single day... or only often enough to get some good footage for the show?  I mean, since we don't get 24/7 feeds on these guys...

Edited by tlh9
one more thought

MrsGryn   

So, I just got home from a meeting and thus the recap will not appear until tomorrow. Just started watching and Wendy is...nuts. NUTS!!

AVorlon   

According to the previews, an entire tribe of eliminated rejects is coming back, complete with Keith having some sort of advantage.  

All I can say is that I hope only one gets back in the game, and the rest go off into the oblivion  of Survivor history, never to return. 

uaintjak   

It has to be only one person, otherwise the complete first half was a waste of time.  As long as someone drowns Ream Daly in the ocean or sets her on fire or something, I’m fine.  Maybe throw Keith in for good measure.

I'm thinking this idea is backfiring on the producers. I doubt they figured ALL of them would choose to go to dinosaur island. I was surprised that not even Keith bailed. 

uaintjak   

Nah, they knew everyone would stay.  Think of the number of people who have actually quit, versus the number who have played.

tlh9   

Yeah, I figured they knew everyone would stay, too.... i mean, it was like the other option was only there as a legality or technicality or whatever.  Who's really gonna do that??  Unless maybe they were legit hurt or sick or something?