Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Which Survivor do you WANT to win?

Pick the person from the remaining Survivors that you would like to see win.  

21 members have voted

1. Who is the sole Survivor?

• Mike
    • Kara
    • Davie
    • Alison
    • Nick
    • Angelina

Did not like Nick at first but he grew on me and turned into a way better player than I thought he would be.  But that goes for Davie, also. But since it asked for sole winner, I picked Nick.

I've like Alison, and even said I wanted her to win in the past, but Davie has upped his game these last few episodes, so I'm going with him. None of these people are great players, so it's really just a battle of who sucks the least at this point. 

uaintjak   

I kind of disagree.  I think both Nick and Davie are pretty damn good players, with Nick having the edge.  They, along with Christian, completely turned the game around where the David's were outnumbered and in trouble to where they had the numbers.  Christian then kinda fucked it up, but Nick and Davie are still in very good positions.  And while I like Alison, she hasn't really shown any initiative and her biggest accomplishment seems to be not getting voted out - and that's not from anything she's done.

tlh9   

That's my thoughts about Alison, too -- what Jak said.  I like her and all, but she hasn't really done a lot besides avoid pissing people off, and avoid drawing attention to herself as "a threat".