Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Survivor 37 Early Winner Poll

Favorite to win  

22 members have voted

1. Which Survivor do you THINK will win?

• Angelina
    • Mike
    • Gabby
    • Alec
    • John
    • Dan
    • Nick
    • Davie
    • Kara
    • Christian
    • Alison
    • Carl
  2. Which Survivor do you WANT to win?

• Angelina
    • Mike
    • Gabby
    • Alec
    • John
    • Dan
    • Nick
    • Davie
    • Kara
    • Christian
    • Alison
    • Carl

MrsGryn   

There is still a wide field of Survivors out there, but the jury selection has begun. Which Survivor do you think is the early frontrunner to win and which Survivor would you want to see win the game? 

AVorlon   

I don't really have a favorite, but if I had to choose one it would probably be John.  He's a big wrestler dude, but knows how to tone it down and make friends with unlikely people.

I used to have a friend, before he passed away, who played for the Pittsburg Steelers. He could probably crush me like a bug, and I'm pretty sure he was on steroids, but he seemed to look up to me for some reason.  John is reminding me of that.

MrsGryn   

The popularity of Christian is interesting! I find him a bit annoying but I can see the appeal. 

Shannon   

I picked John to win, he seems much brighter than he looks, but I haven't paid much attention this season.

I picked Christian as who I want to win, he is really annoying, but there is something about him, I can't explain it, but I want him to win.

uaintjak   

I actually don't find him annoying, which surprises the hell out of me.  I think he's self aware enough to reign in his geekiness when he needs to, and, scarily, I see a bit of myself in him.  He seems like a really smart, genuinely nice guy.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:55 AM, automatic drip said:

I want Christian to win but picked Alison.  I don't much like her but I think she's playing a good under the radar game.

I voted the opposite, I think it will be Christian, but I want it to be Alison. 

uaintjak   

Apart from Dr Alison being the most likeable of the women, what's she really done?

MrsGryn   

She did win an immunity challenge out of the two that have occurred so far, and she managed to keep Gabby from crying. Well, for a minute.

Sign in to follow this