Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB Canada - Season 7

gforce   

I was wondering that too, and the only thing I can figure is that the plate is uncomfortable and he only wears it when he has to.

If the plate is uncomfortable he needs to see a better prosthodonist. I've been wearing the same speech plate for nearly 30 years and its got a tooth and never had any pain or discomfort with it. See a pro and don't let your dentist do it. Personally I think he thinks that it is his trademark and he thinks by flashing the gap he's funny. 

gforce   

Well, I really don't care for Adam or his remora Samantha at all.   If the rest of the "Pretty Boys" are smart, they'll be getting rid of Adam.

LOL. Remora! Can't stand them...but the way its looking the Petty Boys will run away with this...unless the implode or there is a twist, their voting block of pretty boys and pretty girls and they who were saved tonight, is too big a block. Could be a really boring season unless the remora causes some real drama. 

skrappy   

Cutely calling themselves 'Sadam' is just ...so ew

i don't get the trashing of the office room. how will they know if there are any clues or anything

Well that was just a flop...Should have called it the Much Ado about Nothing Veto. What a disappointment. I thought it would be truly game changing and it was just like any other power on someone who was too scared to use it. This season has become a real disappointment. Whoever did the casting should be voted out of the house unanimously. JMO. 

gforce   

I think the issue was Kyra really *doesn’t* like Keira, and was thus disinclined to use it.  Surely the producers must have known that would be a possible outcome.  I guess we’ll have to be satisfied with all the paranoia leading up to it.  I would love to see Adam gone, as that would send the alliances into turmoil. 

My big problem with the Blood Veto was that it manufactured all this hype and all this as you say paranoia and there is was done in a second...over, kaput. Something called the "blood veto" should have been hanging over their heads for weeks, well, three at least. It's like dating a movie star and they're lousy in bed.