Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB Canada - Season 7

gforce   

Wow, it looks amazing. I wonder what the theme is - the rocket engine bells over the table made me think space, but the rest doesn’t really.  Still, it looks great.

skrappy   

It does look great. No shots of the outside smoking/hot tub area. 

The cast

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/houseguests/?fbclid=IwAR037a3NfiLzWL9NIrMTiEhEVf6SX-Veym4UaTdRFGutLoNIZJ9WrITCwI0

They've also added 'Canada Votes' : SELECT WHICH HOUSEGUEST WILL BE THE FIRST TO SECRETLY ENTER THE HOUSE!
Canada, you have the power to grant 1 of the 14 agents top level clearance to Leon’s hidden secret Lounge. There they will gain covert access to valuable intel on premiere night which could help their game! 

Edited by skrappy
to add vote info

tlh9   

I wish I could get BBCanada... what season is this for them?

Also, the slide show of the house photos kept getting stuck on the 3rd one for me... I wanted to see the rest!  Will try later in case it was just some glitch at that time, since no one else seemed to have that problem.

skrappy   

it was a great premiere

The premise looks promising but in expecting the unexpected, i totally expect it all to go off the rails completely.

gforce   

I love how much they’re freaking out about the secret room they discovered. BB Can does love to torture the HGs. It’s one of the things I live about the show.  

gforce   

On the live feeds this morning, it appears that BB has already started putting boxes of documents in that room, of course with no explanation.   Hilarious to watch them going through them having no idea what they’re looking for.  

skrappy   

HOH cannot play in the veto comp this week. With no veto last week and now this, I wonder if it will be different each week?