Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

On 2/3/2019 at 8:07 AM, angelmi said:

I agree they use tons of plastic bottle water, there is one of those filter system water pitchers on the counter but no one ever uses it.  I think they are too lazy to wash dishes, they have to wash the pans but that is all they use to wash.  Such the life of a celebrity.

I am far from rich or being a celebrity, but I wouldn't touch Los Angeles' "purified" water with a 10 feet pole. That ish be nastyyyy

angelmi   

I am in OK and I don't drink tap but I use recycled gallon jugs at a ice dock every week for my drinking water and tea or food but I don't have a problem with washing my hands, clothes or body in it.  I don't get the waste this month of celebrities in BB.  

A good portion of bottled water brands are "purified" tap water.  The manufacturers pretty much turn on the factory's local tap and run it through a Brita-type filter.  Aquafina, smartwater, Dasani, Pure Life, etc.  Unless it is labeled "spring water", it's likely filtered tap water.  My brand of choice is Mountain Valley Spring Water.

Now, back to the show - I was sad to see Kato voted out. I'm thoroughly surprised at how much I actually liked the guy.  Kandi has some good ideas, but horrible delivery.  Tom had better brush up on his challenge skills, because unless he wins out the Veto challenges, it will be a rough ride to the finale.  How the hell is Dina still in the house - is she this seasons Marissa (c'mon, we all know Ross was robbed last season!)?

angelmi   

I think it is the fluoride that I don't want.  Tom was talking about the prank he played on his parents 20 years ago that got Oprah to have them on her show and she gave them a cruise I did not watch Tom back then but I remember it being in the news.  Then he talked about going to comic clubs at 16 with buddies and picking on the comics and getting thrown out, and all about how he started his career.  Dina and her kids have been on Oprah too, she is really close to Lindsey.  Oprah even had Dina interview Jane Fonda.  She said Lindsay has done so many movies and acted with many great stars.  

Internet is going crazy today after Tamar and Kandi had a meeting yesterday and now crediting Tamar with being the one that broke up the alliance of Ryan/Jon/Nat/Lolo, and then the Fun 5, she got rid of all the guys and saved Kandi and she is the one working on breaking up the 3 in her room now.  I guess there is a reason for all her fights. 

Shannon   

Fluoride was just as wonderful as vaccinations for humankind, wonderful for health.  What's wrong with our tap water are the amounts of toxins from the atombomb era.  They test it and send us the results, saying the levels are safe.  

I am so sick of people on this show thinking it's a popularity contest, or who is the poorest, or who is the most masturbation king or queen for the audience, or who doesn't lie, or who thinks some deity will protected, etc. ; sit down and shut up, or play the your best game.  I thought Tamar and Joey were going to be the worst but good gawd Lolo and Purplewhinewhine are the most ridicoulas.  STFU and stop being personally insulted that other people aren't there to help you win.  

Edited by Shannon
Can't see, can't spell

tlh9   

Fluoride is excellent for the health of one's teeth of course, but there is mounting evidence it's not good for your health so far as long-term ingestion -- that it wasn't meant to be actually ingested.  Especially not for years and years and years.

I can't *stand* players who think other players owe them to the point of actually helping them win, either.  I mean, I do appreciate loyalty on an alliance, and especially between a pair... BUT... when it comes down to it, of course *no one* owes another player *anything*!!  I mean, duh.  And yeah that bugs the *crap* out of me too, to watch and listen to. 

Especially when they get so pissy and whiny and bawling and then never-ever get the "aha" moment.  So in other words, it's just how they are, not that they temporarily got caught up in the emotion of the game.

That's one thing I liked about Kato and even Ryan -- they appreciate that it's a GAME.

PS -- I too am surprised by how much I liked and enjoyed Kato.

gforce   

This is not a forum for the discussion of fluoridation. Please stay on topic.  Further posts will be edited accordingly.

tlh9   

That reminder actually made me laugh.  Did you ever imagine you'd have to type that first sentence?  Sorry though.

So... what I'd like to know, is similar to what copss brought up.

What the hell is up with Dina??  Does she ever actually -- and really -- talk game with anyone?  Or are the others just kind of ignoring her game-wise?  I haven't had time to keep up with the recaps or After Dark this season... on the broadcast episodes, they virtually *never* show her involved -- either by her own volition or being asked to join -- in any game discussions.  Does she even seem to care about the game?

chrysana   

I think Dina's just "there".  I don't know how she feels about the game; but, it seems like she's just a vote at this point and as she doesn't appear to be any threat, the others aren't worried about her.  She'd be a waste of an eviction at this point.  I'd rather see her wasting space in the house than having to listen to Tamar who is playing the game. 

My orginal point about the water was about the volumn of waste in the house...not so much the water itself.  It is downright shameful that the celebs can't be bothered to wash a dish.  You'd think they'd want something to do with all that downtime they have in the house.  I guess it's a sign of the season when a crackdown has to come regarding a discussion on the merits of water. 

AVorlon   

Dina had a conversation last night where she talked strategy with Kandi in the lounge room.. She's just not being a floater anymore, and has her opinions about things. If you really want to hear it, it's at 11:00 PM house time last night. It's not very exciting, but it's proof that Dina is no longer a floater.   

tlh9   

Interesting... I don't have feed access and had to go to bed early last night so didn't see BBAD either.  But thanks... she's really  just been like part of the decor til now.