Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

AVorlon   

I love the new look for the interior house this season. I always figured they could do much better, and now they have. . 

I must also say that I'm partial to Julie's wig, which reminds me of the 80's. 

AVorlon   
8 hours ago, sheri2271 said:

There was a feedleak earlier.  From what I gathered on Twitter:  Ryan won the first HOH.  

I don't see how anything can be coming from a feed leak. You would have to be sitting there 24 hours a day watching that, just in case  something happens.  

More likely is a production insider leaking things out,  like we've seen in recent seasons.  I wonder if Grodner is trying to stop that. 

This is not from a persons twitter.  Last year they did the same.  CBS announced that they are turning on the Feeds for a sneak peak.  

Magpie   

True! I just saw an announcement from the official Big Brother account on Facebook. They had the feeds open for about 15 minutes this afternoon.

I didn't hate them.  Really thought I would.  I certainly don't like them much, but I didn't hate them!  Tom Green's humor has yet to annoy me.  Kato is as awkward as I'd imagined.  Tamar shoving grapes in her mouth to avoid having to say a word about OJ was hysterical.  Lochte isn't as repulsive as I'd imagined!

angelmi   

They gave them a bunch of paper plates and plastic cups because celebs don't like dishes.  And laundry bags in the SR because they don't do laundry either.  

tlh9   

I'd noticed the big-assed box of plastic forks in the storage room last night and wondered, "the hell??  They aren't even giving them real flatware??"

Also noticed all the bags with name-tags on them and had wondered what those were for.  What fucking lazy-asses.  I thought last year's "celebrities" did their own damned laundry... so this year's group gets laundry service *and* that giant-assed flat-fee payment??  Holy mother!

Shannon   

Seriously, how many of these celebs are rich enough to not do their own laundry and wash dishes?  What a crock.  A dishwasher has always been needed if for nothing else, sanitary safety, but celebs too high up to do chores, then get real celebs.

angelmi   

BB facebook and twitter has a video of a fight between Tamar and Kandi last week during the time before feeds where Tamar in a towel and nothing else tells her that she was mean to her last year while they were on tour and Kandi is laughing at her.  Then Tamar goes to the Dr in a hoodie and pulls it over her head and bawls the ugly bawl face ever.