Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

JunkTV   

I stopped watching also but did read the updates.  Absolutely, the worst season ever.

I only watched the last few minutes of the show last night because I wanted to see America's Favorite.  Either Ricky was stoned or in shock that he didn't win.  

AVorlon   

I was happy to see Tom Green win for favorite houseguest, because he was truly entertaining

Ricky deciding to take Tamar to the final two with him may go down in BB history as the worst decision ever, considering that he could have chosen  Dina, who was unlikely to get any votes at all.   I realize that Ricky  doesn't need the money, but it's still a huge mistake. Dumbass. 

I also noticed that Julie said she's going to be back ithis summer, so the tradition of bad fashion choices and "but first" will continue. 

Guess I didn't miss anything by not watching last night. I saw like 3 minutes of the final HOH and Dina couldn't answer a question right to save her life, but did keep getting yelled at by Julie for not keeping her answer raised. I don't even want to know why people voted for Tamar. 

krb428   

Wow, yeah, that wasn't good at all. I never got even remotely invested in any of them. It was really nice to see Mark McGrath in one episode; I liked him last season.

And shit, if that's the best thing you can say about an entire season of a show...

I wonder if there will even be another season of CBB. The coddling and concessions this cast received was ridiculous. So much worry about houseguest's  "brands" and how they are perceived by the public that the fights and nasty talk were cut from the feeds. Boo! Horrible. Awful. I wish they would do another season of OTT, though.

krb428   

copssister, that was a great link for a boring Friday at work; thanks! Poor, poor, Linds.

She clearly has a very loose grasp on reality/#metoo/sobriety...

AVorlon   

This seems like a famewhore move to squeeze out the very last ounce of publicity  from this season.

I watched the whole thing, and  Dina was a floater  who only got close to the end by being inept, clueless, and not worth the time to vote out.

At least she learned a lot about astrology from Ricky. Hash tag Dumbasses.    

Edited by AVorlon

tlh9   

Once Tom & Kato were gone, everyone left pretty much sucked, and I didn't really give a rat's ass who won.  There was some entertainment left in seeing just how much of a bitch Lolo really is.  And my surprise that I came to hate Tamar less.  I really didn't mind Ricky, and Kandi was okay too.

The finale was okay by me, probably just because of the depression I'm in and needing some meaningless distraction.  And hey, it didn't make my mental state worse!  ha!

I'm glad Julie's gonna be back for the summer.