Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

House Analysis and Discussion

Tsylyst   

With the condensed timeframe, the backyard is closed for comp-building non-stop. They have one little strip (the paved area up next to the house under the overhang), but the rest is closed off with a wall at all times. That's how it was last year, too.

They can't see the sky unless they are doing a comp. They only have the couches and Ryan's training pool hot tub thing.

This is also no room for the washing machines out there -- hence the laundry service. Also why they get an indoor gym upstairs instead of the stuff in the backyard like in the summer.

tlh9   

Aw, crap.  No one I like is left, except I kinda like Ricky.

I haven't seen tonight's (Friday's) show yet, but will still watch, and will only be happy with half of it.  ha!

tlh9   

So obviously the "celebrities" don't get sent to a jury house -- are *all* the evicted ones on jury?  So they all get to go home and watch everything before they vote? Is that how last year's "Celebrity" BB was too?  And the thing about the last HOH like immediately evicting *two* people, I don't remember that last year, I thought just one, which *is* like usual... right?  If I'm remembering right the last HOH of the final 3 just evicts one person.

ETA:  at least last year I had Ross to root for through the end... this year, bleah on most of them.   At best, "meh".  ha!  But at least it's something to do.

Edited by tlh9

angelmi   

Yes they are all on twitter talking to fans.  Tom just asked what we think of the people left in house, I tweeted back he should have kept Ryan and Jon and got rid of the girls and my phone has went off 50 times with people liking my tweet.  He has a ton of fans out there.  Natalie is telling everybody in her interviews that Dina and Kandi are the bad ones.  Kato and Tom was out taking pictures last night together. 

tlh9   

That's so weird to have a "tainted" jury... let alone a jury totally open to swaying through the opinions and insights (legit or not) of others.

But yeah I bet Tom does.  And I'm not surprised you got so many likes!

angelmi   

Mark and Marissa from last year came today too, told Dina the world was going to be so different when they get out, she does not understand.  and Tamar said that she was worried about Ryan and Marissa told her that he was fine.  So it was like she was already worried about the jury.

Is it just me or does it seem like all f the other houseguests would be stupid for not dragging Dina to the F2?  She has done squat that others haven’t told her to do since voting to save Jonathan.  Not even a bitter jurist would reward her for being so inept.

AVorlon   

I think Dina is canon fodder at this point, and I would be surprised if anyone thought that far ahead. I don't see anyone as a strategic mastermind right now. 

Edited by AVorlon

angelmi   

BBAD was making fun of her last night, their banner said Dina just found out she is playing BB, after getting nominating again yesterday she was crying and in the DR.  The rest are like don't she know she is the only one left.  Google is showing she is only worth $250K so if she wins because of a bitter jury and she did nothing to make anyone hate her then she just doubled her worth.  Tamar was letting them all know last night that Kandi is worth many millions, she tried to say winning would be a years pay for her and Lolo.  Google shows Kandi at 35M with her music, Housewives pays her $100,000 a show, and Tamar says she owns many rest.  Shows Ricky is worth 5 M and Tamar $4M, Tom about $3M, Lolo $1M,  Joey and Jonathan are less and Natalie I think I read is having lots of trouble being fired for drugs and about all she does now is a podcast.  I know the money does not matter to a winner but Tamar is lying about hers and letting everybody know about Kandi.  

AVorlon   

So, it looks like Ricky, Lolo, and Tamar have made it to the final four. Kandi will probably be there as well. but it ain't over quite yet. 

I thought Ricky got a really good edit on the Monday night show, prepping us to feel good if he wins. 

chrysana   

I stopped watching this trainwreck after Kato was evicted.  I, of course, continued to read the House Discussion pages here.  I can't believe Tamar won.  Crappy season all around.