Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Celebrity Big Brother 2 - Premieres Jan. 21

Shannon   

Aubrey was on Celebrity Apprentice and any other phony celebrity show she could shove her fake boobs into.  She has been with many a married man with a few bucks, I think last time I saw her was on marriage boot camp, although I don't remember her being married.  I don't know if Trump did her but rat-boy jr, did her, while he was married, that is Aubrey, hope she goes first.  

Looks like now we know "for sure" the 2 list that were confirmed were wrong.  People I believe though are saying Joey Lawrence, Wrestler Natalie Eva Marie and possibly Kato Kaelin.  But who knows until tomorrow.  Just wanted to keep my fellow HTers up to date.

tlh9   

That website is awful, even with an ad blocker!

Anyway, thank you, for the heads up and the threads to come!

Not *that* bad -- not as bad as I feared anyway.  Some of them I still have no clue about who they are, but at least a couple of those have actually done something legit (aka the sports people -- not counting the wrestler)

There are THREE people over 50?? Kato Kaelin, he's the oldest at 59. Yikes! I didn't realize he was that 'old'. Dina Lohan (56) and Anthony Scaramucci is 55. The two youngest are both 34. Wow, I wish they did that on real Big Brother, at least once. 

tlh9   

It is one of the things that made last year's CBB better, in one regard, than the usual one.  I really do wish they'd skew the average age up a little for the regular BB -- seems you'd get more interesting people, more people with life experience and who are developing some "wisdom", and more people with a little more strategy (and less stupid-ass "showmances").

MrsGryn   

The good thing is that I have no one that I like, as with Ross last season. So it's going to be a bloodbath from me. Avert your children's eyes, people. 

AVorlon   
17 hours ago, MrsGryn said:

The good thing is that I have no one that I like, as with Ross last season. So it's going to be a bloodbath from me. Avert your children's eyes, people. 

I agree that there is no one that I like at al.  Maybe one of them will surprise me by being a decent and honorable human being, but I kinda doubt it.