Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Celebrity Big Brother 2 - Premieres Jan. 21

Yikes! I though I was more into the pop culture than I am. The only somewhat familiar names are Stormy Daniels (Thanks Forrest Trump) and the Lohan lady. No idea (without google) who the others are.

I might actually watch if Bobby Moynihan is really part of the cast. I loved him on Saturday Night Live and even watched his sitcom Me, Myself, & I that lasted like 6 episodes. Carson Kressley could be fun too. If nothing else, maybe he'll give them fashion makeovers. 

I'd put Jenner as the first one out. She's a bitch and doesn't seem to play well with others.  

I've actually heard of most of them. The only "strangers" are Jonathan Bennett and Tiffany Pollard. 

Magpie   
2 hours ago, nixiechick said:

I've actually heard of most of them. The only "strangers" are Jonathan Bennett and Tiffany Pollard. 

Tiffany was one of the few on that list I did know. She's a/k/a New York, from Flavor of Love. (Speaking of dumpster fires...)

AVorlon   

I think Aubrey O'Day may be my only eye candy in there, but she's tainted by  being Donald Trump Jr.'s mistress a few years ago.  Imagining his sweaty body on top of her with his hair grease dripping down will be a turn-off.  

Bobby Moynihan is not a surprise at al, since he's been a fan of the show all along. One of his characters on SNL, drunk uncle, was known to blurt out "Yeah, I watch Big Brother".  

4 hours ago, Shannon said:

I hate Stephen Baldwin

I'm with you there, Shannon.

@nixiechick  Jonathan is an actor/host.  He was in Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan.  I know him best as the host of Halloween Wars on Food Network.  I don't hate him. 

I will be rooting for Carson, who will probably come in 2nd like Ross.  (Both are judges on RuPaul's Drag Race.)

uaintjak   

Jesus Christ.  Moynihan, Kressley, Bennett, and Johnson are fairly sane.  I feel bad that they're doing this.

Jenner, Lohan, Pollard, Harding, and Baldwin are all batshit crazy, and nothing in the world would make me support any of these pieces of shit.  They're all vile in their own way.

O'Day's claim to "fame" is fucking a dude who looks like a human/rat hybrid, so not sure why she's even on the list.  I guess they couldn't get someone who fucked his dad.

And Spicer...well, it was cute when Melissa McCarthy was making fun of him, until you realized that the reality was far more horrifying than the comedy.  To go from Press Secretary of the President to Celebrity Big Brother tells you how prestigious his resume is now.

Hard pass.  I've got books to read.

Edited by uaintjak

5 hours ago, elizabethann said:

I'm with you there, Shannon.

@nixiechick  Jonathan is an actor/host.  He was in Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan.  I know him best as the host of Halloween Wars on Food Network.  I don't hate him. 

I will be rooting for Carson, who will probably come in 2nd like Ross.  (Both are judges on RuPaul's Drag Race.)

Ahhh.... I do remember seeing Jonathan on Halloween Wars an episode or two. 

Tsylyst   

I'm going to question Jonathan Bennett being in the cast. He is apparently currently in Vancouver shooting an episode of "Supergirl" (so, not in sequester, though there is some corporate synergy with "Supergirl" being on CBS's sibling network, The CW) and he is hosting the aftershow for the new MTV show "Lindsay Lohan's Beach Club" (though, I guess that could have been pre-taped) that just debuted this week. MTV is also loosely connected with CBS, though, so he's "in the family" enough that they could have easily tapped him for BB.

tlh9   

Jonathan has quite the eyebrows!  Hadn't heard of him before though... but then I hadn't heard of Aubrey, Calvin, or Tiffany before, either.  Tonya, of course, is a home-state girl... which doesn't mean I'd be rooting for her, however.

Hmmm.

On 1/9/2019 at 7:09 PM, Magpie said:

Tiffany was one of the few on that list I did know. She's a/k/a New York, from Flavor of Love. (Speaking of dumpster fires...)

This = insta-hate.

Edited by tlh9
somehow missed a whole page of posts before originally posting... ha!

gforce   

So, can anyone suggest a good moisturizing body wash for the showers I’ll inevitably feel compelled to take after watching this shitshow?