Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

ahab1013   

No you're not wrong. This big group is just terrible. They are outwardly mean. Bella is the absolute worst.

I'll co-sign that.  When BB is on opposite other shows I watch, I always watch BB and catch the others on DVR.  This year I'm seriously considering switching it up. These people are awful.  All they need is a guest appearance by Aryan and the whole season would be condemned.

For the first time in years, I have stopped watching the show.  I just can't watch these people.  They're horrid.

Normally, when we have a large group of hammies storming their way through the first part of the game, the outliers bring the levity.  Not this year, it's just like watching a continuous Mutual of Omaha lion hunting episode with the baby antelopes hoping they can hold out until the lions grow tired or have had their fill.  

tlh9   

God, I hope someone outside of that pack of vultures gets HOH tonight!!

And I hope David comes back in.  

zclue   

I've watched BB since season 2 and found Hamstertime around season 6 (username is a nod to the brilliance that was April's Clue). This is the first season I can recall that there has been so little interest in snarking on the houseguests so early in the season. Social media has changed things over the years obviously, but I can't help but think it's mostly because this cast is so utterly contemptible. They're not fun or funny and their gameplay, such as it is, is weak.

Yeah, I gave up pretty much last week. I forgot to watch Sunday, saw like half the show last night, and have zero desire to watch tonight. They are so unlikable, I just can't with them. At this point, I hope Nicole and Cliff make it out alive and the rest, ehhh... the ants can rise up and death them alive. 

I have to ask though, have ANY of the houseguests pointed out the noms all being seemingly racist? I haven't seen anyone mention it and haven't really kept up with the recaps. 

JunkTV   

I had high hopes for this year.  I even planned to do recaps but I haven't watched the feeds or the show.  Such hateful people.  I watched Love Island (awful show) and turned it off when BB came on.  I come here for the updates.  I may watch tonight for the and hope for a Nicole HOH.

PatMcNJ   

The one i like best is Sam. I wish David got back in.  It was unsettling watching the 3 people of color sitting there with Julie.  I WANTED one of them to mention what a big friggin' coincidence it was.  Cliff kicked ass with that comp. Kudos.

My daughter wanted to stop watching (an adult now!) because the Bella crap and the girls lying made her flashback to high school bullying, tricks, lies and more that she experienced that made her life so miserable she ended up in therapy.  

I can agree there are bullies and stupid, hateful people, in that house and other than Tommy  (other than his loud mouth) I dont really like any of the 8.  But the reason the 3 sitting with Julie, had nothing to do with their race.

David got beat twice by a 50 something year old fat man. He wasnt put up the first time because of his skin color and he didn't go home because of it. He went home because he couldn't beat a woman that is very overweight, a very overweight older man, and a 20 something year old  female.  In basically a game of feel where you're at in the dark and pick the correct door. Then he couldnt beat the old fat man at rolling a ball down a curved board into a hole

Kemi was put up the first time for not going upstairs to take to the HOH. She thought she was above having to state her case on why she shouldn't be put up. She basically said that herself. It's a crap-out to blame someone else or race for something the player did. If you dont want to kiss ass, dont sign up to play Big Brother. Especially the first few days because no one knows who anyone is.  Till she was put on the block she made zero attempts at getting to know  most of the 8 person alliance. People like her and in "her", I mean dumbass game players, not the color of her skin. Always go out early 

OVI wasnt put up because of his race. Hell he wasnt even being talked about for that week. He ran his mouth to  members of the group of 8 about some people being in an alliance. That is the only thing that got him on the block and voted out. I believe I read a number of post about how stupid of a game he was playing. Yet, some how the color of his skin is the reason he was sent out.

Cliff has been on the block as much as anyone and that goes for Jess. Both where put up the first time because it made sense to go with the 3 other people who wanted votes for the first HOH.  To do other wise would have been a stupid move.  The freaking color of a persons skin wasnt the reason.  

The reason those 3 are sitting at home tonight, Cliff beat them and eight other people had the good sense to actually band together and play this damn game. The 8 might be evil, I dont know. The 8 might be racist, I dont think so. The 8 might be hateful, I know  some are.  The one thing I  know  for sure, group , or mob usually feed off each other.  And when you get a group of people together and they are playing a game for 500k, they are going to lie, and do what ever it takes to win.  There's always been loud mouth assholes playing Big Brother just like there's always at least one person that wants to jump at calling some people racist for the silliest shit. I honestly cant stand either type.

The 3 sent home tonight played the worse fucking games this season and should be out of the game. To be honest they rank right up there with the worse of every season. Not because of the color of their skin but game play. Talking a big game only works if you have a alliance backing you up. Other wise you need to win. David failed to do that twice and he never was close. Race my ass.  

Edited by Fly on the wall

4 hours ago, JunkTV said:

I had high hopes for this year.  I even planned to do recaps but I haven't watched the feeds or the show.  Such hateful people.  I watched Love Island (awful show) and turned it off when BB came on.  I come here for the updates.  I may watch tonight for the and hope for a Nicole HOH.

I would never base my opinion solely based off what others are saying.  Not even my own family and especially not strangers on the Internet. Sometimes I read the recap on the feed and be watching the actually feed and think wow I did not see it or take it the same way.  

Edited by Fly on the wall

Tsylyst   

Since you're watching the feeds, go ahead and drop some recaps in of what you're seeing.

JunkTV   
8 hours ago, Fly on the wall said:

I would never base my opinion solely based off what others are saying.  Not even my own family and especially not strangers on the Internet. Sometimes I read the recap on the feed and be watching the actually feed and think wow I did not see it or take it the same way.  

I should have said I tried to watch the feeds and after a week or so I had to turn them off.  I saw hateful people.  Not the typical asshole people we see on Big Brother but people that I think are awful humans and I don't want to waste my time watching.