Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

ff174   

"Weekend at Kathy's" is still one of the best nicknames ever!

EVER!!

tlh9   

What the hell is with so many from New Jersey & New York?  

One of my pet peeves is people who have to go around saying, "Yeah, well I'm from (NY, NJ, what the fuck ever, but mostly NY & NJ it seems like)" as some lame-ass excuse to act like a complete douchebag.  God, I fucking hate that!!  If only they realized how fucking stupid they sound, and that most people are just rolling their internal eyes, and thinking, "Yeah, what the fuck ever, dickwad".

And was being a dog person one of the criteria this year?  Not that I mind, being one myself, but it seems there's an unusually high number of dog people this year.

I wish there was more than one over 40.  At least there's a few who are 30 or so, and a few more close to it.

Edited by tlh9

mngirl   

Quite a few other sites are reporting that at least some of these people know each other.  I've seen speculation of at least 4 duos.  

Why oh why??  

Tsylyst   

That's the rumor every season when the cast is released and there are people from similar geographical areas.

Until the twist is revealed, I wouldn't put too much stock into rumors "reported" by other sites.

tlh9   

They probably want that to happen every year, so that one year, they can actually spring it on us again.

There are an awful lot of NY/NJ.

But then most other years, there's a lot of CA's.

tlh9   

that one i might actually like.  if it weren't done in some dumb-ass way.  But then, who am I kidding?

Tsylyst   

House reveal is coming tomorrow. The clues in Julie's photo seem to support the "great outdoors" theme with kinda a log cabin thing going on in the background.

gforce   

It would be seriously awesome if BB Canada’s Marsha the Moose made an appearance.

tlh9   

Some weird-ass giraffe, yes... that almost makes me think "stoned giraffe".  ha!

those are chess pieces she has?  Hot-pink toadstools for pawns, and what the fuck is the king?

Smooth, shiny, plastic-y logs for the log cabin theme... was the decor made by whatever company makes these?

zclue   
3 hours ago, Magpie said:

Is that a giraffe-print blouse? (With ruffles, no less!)

Sounds like the wine safari guide should fit right in with the theme.

tlh9   

With most of the people they get for BB, I think the dogs would have an easy win.....