Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

Tsylyst   

Part One is usually endurance. Part Two is often a mental task, sometimes with a memory component. 

tlh9   

Ah, yes.  Now I remember.  Then part three is that "Which one of these two statements did juror X say" thing, right?

tlh9   

And now, Cliff for *SURE* can go on-record as having made THE. STUPIDEST. MOVE. EVER!!!!!  And talking Nicole into the same, against her better judgment.  And Nicole can now learn to heed her "better judgment".

Geezus, that was *S-T-O-O-O-O-O-P-I-D*!!!  Colossally STUPID!  I just can't say it enough.  Thinking about it make my brain feel like it's short-circuiting and starting to go "zap!" "pop!" "zzzt!"

mewmom30   

I watched the beginning of BBAD Friday (for the first time this season) and got a whole different take on Nicole (so different from the cBS edit) and now understand the "Nicole-like" posts.  Nicole and Holly seemed to be getting pretty chummy in a bonding sort of way as Jackson was cleaning the kitchen after dinner.  All my AFG votes are now going to Nicole.  How funny would it be if Holly won F3 and took Nicole to F2?   A pipedream I know but one can hope.....

Edited by mewmom30

tlh9   

If Holly was smart she would.

Or, hmmmmm.  Maybe not.  I mean, Holly vs Jackson, she might get it if the jury all thinks Jackson is too much of an asshole.  But she might lose vs. Nicole -- although *Holly* might not think that.

Hmmm.

Magpie   

I mentioned this possibility in the poll thread because I'd love to see it happen, and it would be an epic move on Holly's part. In fact, as much as I'd like to see Nicole win, if Holly had the game in her to cut Jackson loose and take Nicole to F2, I'd be totally fine with a Holly win. I think the jury would respect a huge move like that as well. 

AVorlon   
2 hours ago, mewmom30 said:

I watched the beginning of BBAD Friday (for the first time this season) and got a whole different take on Nicole (so different from the cBS edit) and now understand the "Nicole-like" posts.  Nicole and Holly seemed to be getting pretty chummy in a bonding sort of way

They have always been friendly,  and I'm not sure what perception I would have if I only watched the CBS episodes. On the whole, the houseguests get along with each other remarkably well.  The occasional spats make it to the TV show,  but the houseguests still say "I love you"  to each other and plan on being friends after the show.  

There have been other seasons where they grouped together into warring factions who refused to talk to each other, but this season wasn't like that.

37 minutes ago, Magpie said:

I mentioned this possibility in the poll thread because I'd love to see it happen, and it would be an epic move on Holly's part. In fact, as much as I'd like to see Nicole win, if Holly had the game in her to cut Jackson loose and take Nicole to F2, I'd be totally fine with a Holly win. I think the jury would respect a huge move like that as well. 

I would be okay with Holly winning as well. Not very likely,  but she's a decent person, and so is Nicole.    

Edited by AVorlon

zclue   

I lost all interest in this season after Cliff talked Nicole into voting out Tommy. Everything from then on was a foregone conclusion. I would LOVE to see Holly boot Snackson in the end but we all know that's not happening. At this point, I don't even plan to watch the last few episodes. 

Edited by zclue
edited because Tommy and Holly are different people

hefgypsy   
3 hours ago, Magpie said:

No way Jose. Not only will Holly take Jackson to the Final 2 but she will follow him home and sleep under his bed just so she can be close to him.

Magpie   

Oh, I don't expect it to happen. Holly doesn't have the self-esteem needed to cut him loose like that. She's still hoping he'll be her boyfriend after the show (bless her heart).

uaintjak   

It's pretty pathetic that she would pick a showmance with very few signs of it lasting long over a chance at winning.

Magpie   

Agreed, jak. But if she wins the last HOH comp, she'll convince herself that she has a better chance if she goes to F2 with him (so she doesn't have to take the risk of being dumped). I wouldn't be surprised if she throws the comp to him, which would be doubly pathetic.