Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

Magpie   
5 minutes ago, Captain Savem said:

If either of them has a chance of winning this thing, they will need Holly and Jackson's votes. And that means, no funny business.

I agree. They need to honor that Final 4 agreement, or they are DUN. 

hefgypsy   
35 minutes ago, Captain Savem said:

I think if Cliff and Nicole vote out Holly instead of Tommy they all but seal their fate if they are sitting next to him in the Finals. Tommy will have Jack, Sis, Christie, Jackson and Holly.  Cliff and Nicole will have each other's vote, they'll both have Jessica, and Nicole might get Kat and Nick's as well. That leaves them short. If either of them has a chance of winning this thing, they will need Holly and Jackson's votes. And that means, no funny business.

Not if they end up being the final 2 instead of Tommy. Jackson and Holly will need to choose 1 of them. Tommy really sucked at the last HOH comp. I was answering the movie poster answers before him and I wasn't even paying that much attention. Unless production 'got involved' in the buzzer system - which is obviously possible. 

Magpie   

Thinking back over some of the past seasons' final HOH competition rounds, I think that Tommy would have a very good chance of beating Cliff and Nicole in a couple, if not all, of the comps. 

Tsylyst   

He'd win the Part 1 endurance comp, for sure. And he's pretty in tune with what people say, so he'd probably be able to win the Part 3 "how did the the juror finish this sentence" comp.

angelmi   

If it is standing on a rolling log, jumping over a rabbit, spinning on a mixer in butter Cliff and Nicole will suck.  IF it is that skiing one then Holly might win it from WY,  Jackson's foot is still bad,  Cliff's leg is bad. Tommy has asthma and short legs.  I can't even guess what the comps will be but yes I agree Jackson will know the what's next comp about the HG.  he was really good on the net flex HOH shown last night but ca't wait to see how Nicole got the best score ever on the BB Comics on a ladder and zip line.  She got less then 11 min, Holly got 38 min she almost timed out,  Thinking about Zach on that one not being able to pick the differences in the 2 posters and throwing them was so funny.   I wished they had one like TAR  putting all the comps in order on a big wall.  

On 9/9/2019 at 4:12 PM, hefgypsy said:

Not if they end up being the final 2 instead of Tommy. Jackson and Holly will need to choose 1 of them. Tommy really sucked at the last HOH comp. I was answering the movie poster answers before him and I wasn't even paying that much attention. Unless production 'got involved' in the buzzer system - which is obviously possible. 

That's what I'm saying. If it is either one of vs. Tommy, they lose. If they are against Jackson, it could go either way. With that you have to look at who will NOT vote for Jackson:  Kat, Christie, Jessica, Cliff or Nicole, and Sis?? Nick?? It's too close to call..

On 9/9/2019 at 6:02 PM, Tsylyst said:

He'd win the Part 1 endurance comp, for sure. And he's pretty in tune with what people say, so he'd probably be able to win the Part 3 "how did the the juror finish this sentence" comp.

This. Tommy wins Part 1 hands down, but then so does Jackson and Holly. Bottom line is Cliff or Nicole will have to win the final HOH and take the other.

Magpie   
1 hour ago, Captain Savem said:

Where did those last two paragraphs come from? I didn't write that.

My bad, I was merging your double posts and apparently I had some cached text that popped in without me noticing it. I'll fix it. 

14 minutes ago, Magpie said:

My bad, I was merging your double posts and apparently I had some cached text that popped in without me noticing it. I'll fix it. 

Got it.  Here's an idea. Cliff and Nicole should tell Tommy that they are voting to keep him, then split the vote, and force Jackson to evict him.  So that if they are sitting next to Jackson, that's one less vote in his column.

mewmom30   
2 hours ago, Captain Savem said:

Where did those last two paragraphs come from? I didn't write that.

Hahaha... I read it 3 times trying to get it to make sense!!!

Magpie   
1 hour ago, Captain Savem said:

Got it.  Here's an idea. Cliff and Nicole should tell Tommy that they are voting to keep him, then split the vote, and force Jackson to evict him.  So that if they are sitting next to Jackson, that's one less vote in his column.

I've been pondering that scenario as well. I like the idea, but doing that means Cliff and Nicole hand over the bragging rights as to who got Tommy out (although I agree it keeps Tommy and Christie from blaming them). Playing it too safe might not be in their best interests when it comes time to answer "So what did you DO in this game?".

On the other hand, it sure would be fun to hope that Jackson, having to break the tie, would evict Holly instead of Tommy. 

angelmi   

It was part of my recaps that I was posting in the wrong place and some how it got in yours.  I don't know what was happening to my brain that day and the computer. 

Magpie   

So watching tonight's show, I realized that this is the first point in the season where I am actually interested in what will happen, and am enjoying kicking around the options. There are good arguments for and against voting out Tommy, and the same for Holly. Like we've been discussing above, it's not clear-cut what the best move would be.

Now I'm leaning more toward wanting them to evict Holly. First of all, it would blindside Jackson and Holly, which would be funny. Secondly, Tommy is way more tolerable as a potential winner. I definitely do not want to see Holly anywhere near F2, as slim as her chances of winning might be. I can't trust the jury to do the right thing, ever. 

Keeping Tommy almost assures him the win, but I'm fine with that. He'd deserve it.

tlh9   

I am in near total agreement with Magpie.

It's just that are you sure it would blindside Jackson & Holly, or would Nicole be either too soft or too full of herself and tell them ahead of time?  The blindside would be way, way better.  Obviously.

But I like Tommy.  I also think he's done more to deserve the win than Holly.  Plus, Nicole would be really stupid to leave that couple in tact, going into final four.  Better to have four "independents"... and yes, I know Nicole & Cliff are a "couple", but since they aren't *that* kind of couple, they are not as big of a threat together as a "romantic" couple is.

Magpie   
14 minutes ago, tlh9 said:

It's just that are you sure it would blindside Jackson & Holly, or would Nicole be either too soft or too full of herself and tell them ahead of time? 

Not at all sure, but hopeful that she would either be smart enough or timid enough to not want to give them time to debate/argue with her about it.