Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

Magpie   

I think Cliff and Nicole will get rid of Tommy, who is the bigger threat to their ability to win with this jury. I wouldn't mind seeing Holly go, though, so it's all good either way (but they are stupid if they pass up the chance to dump Tommy).

AVorlon   

Yep, Cliff and Nicole are planning the whole thing now.  Cliff comes off the block, Holly goes up, and they vote out Tommy. 

Edited by AVorlon

angelmi   

Nicole thought about voting out Tommy but  Cliff blew that off big time.  But they have 4 days to decide and change minds over and over. 

gforce   

And I’m sure they will.  It is a bit of a tough choice though -make what would be a big game move to get rid of Holly, one of the most powerful pairs of the season, or get rid of Tommy, who is almost sure to win in a final two.

Magpie   

I'd go with keeping my word to my final four alliance, and use that in my jury speech, along with "the two of us got rid of that other pair, Tommy and Christie". Plus, and I think this is the most important bit, the jury probably loves Tommy. It would be insanity to let him make it to F2. 

Tsylyst   

Agreed. Tommy has set himself up as the lovable mascot of the house, plus he has endurance comp skills. You don't want to be next to that in the Final HOH comps, or in the Final Two.

Though Holly could make an argument that she's won HOH comps, I'm not sure the jury sees her as a strategist or even as a likeable person. Were Sis and Jack even all that keen on her? They were sort of forced into working with her because she was with Jackson from what I recall.

On a side note, I would like the Goodbye Messages to be back on the broadcast show. It's hard to get a complete read on jury management without them. And frankly, I haven't cared enough about this season to go look them up in Julie's after-show interviews.

tlh9   

What Tsy said -- including about the goodbye messages!

Unlike many here, I do mostly like Tommy.  He has a few things about him that make me sigh & roll my eyes, but everyone does.  Mostly he is likable, at least to me, and most importantly, to the other house guests.  I would be happy with a Tommy win, but from the perspective of everyone else playing, you sure as hell wouldn't want to be up against him in that final vote.

If Nicole and Cliff vote out Holly, they get out an obvious strong competitor, but they keep the person most liked in the jury.    If their goal is to make F2 together, they need to get rid of Holly (especially since it means that Jackson becomes a sitting duck next week since he can't play for HoH).  

Still there is a strong case to be made to vote out Tommy.  In a cast where loyalty was seen as such a big deal, honoring their F4 deal would go a long way, especially if Holly or Jackson, who didn't do much to establish any kind of integrity, is the other person in the F2.  He has obviously established strong friendships with the jury, and that makes him a threat for the win.

I really hope Jackson and Holly spill the beans on Tommy's secret though.  I don't know that Nicole or Cliff will care all that much, but perhaps the jury will.

mewmom30   
1 hour ago, tlh9 said:

Wait -- what secret of Tommy's?

I think they mean that Tommy and Christie knew each other outside the Big Brother house.

tlh9   

Thanks mewmom..... did Jackson & Holly know that Christie & Tommy knew each other?

Edited by tlh9

mewmom30   
5 hours ago, tlh9 said:

Thanks mewmom..... did Jackson & Holly know that Christie & Tommy knew each other?

They found out on Saturday after Christie was evicted.

tlh9   

Oh!!  Thank you again!  I had totally missed that.  Did they put that on the broadcast show on Sunday? 

If so that would be why I didn't know that -- the first 15 or 20 minutes of the show was pre-empted for the Emergency Broadcast System, and then local news, for a tornado that was spotted in our area, which is super-rare in these parts!

I think if Cliff and Nicole vote out Holly instead of Tommy they all but seal their fate if they are sitting next to him in the Finals. Tommy will have Jack, Sis, Christie, Jackson and Holly.  Cliff and Nicole will have each other's vote, they'll both have Jessica, and Nicole might get Kat and Nick's as well. That leaves them short. If either of them has a chance of winning this thing, they will need Holly and Jackson's votes. And that means, no funny business.