Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

mewmom30   

Christie needs to go tonight.... Tommy is a close second for me.  I would really like to see Cliff win.

Edited by mewmom30

tlh9   

I don't especially like nor hate Jackson or Holly.  I kind of like Nicole.  However, I'd rather see people who have been at least *trying* to play, go to the end.  Nicole has done nothing, as has been noted.

Magpie   
32 minutes ago, jaggok said:

No one is going to beat Micchie or Holly. 

I think Tommy has a better chance of winning, due to his jury management.

angelmi   

Well neither of us got our wish darn it,  stuck withe screwing Jolly's running the house. 

People can hate all they want but at least 3 people that actually played Big Brother are in the F5. Actually 4 because while being limited in skills and age, Cliff has played a good game to be in the F5. But only Jackson has played the game hard, from the get go. 

My list to see gone

Nicole 

Tommy

Cliff

Holly

Winner Jackson because he's played the better game and unlike some I have a totally different opinion of him than twitter snowflakes that are just looking for something to be offended by.  But this is the first year when the numbers were this low  I would be OK with any of the remaining house guest winning.  I do not dislike any of them.

Kyara   

I’d prefer to see Cliff win even though I think it’s a long shot. He had to navigate regular game play like everyone else, but also deal with the stigma of being oldest and wasn’t part of the “cool” kids club at all. Plus, he won Camp Comeback. He’s a smart, savvy player who wins when he needs to and doesn’t really piss anyone off while doing it. Pretty good game play.

Jackson has played the game hard, but I think he missed the lesson of Paul.  If you get to the end, you need the jury to be able to stomach handing you the big check.  He has been enough of a jerk and spent too much time alone with Holly that he may have screwed himself. 

Nicole hasn’t played a power game, but she has managed to stay out of the line of fire despite being in the minority.  It’s not really her fault that she hasn’t had the opportunity to play in POVs.  Granted Cliff made her best game move for her, but she has built solid relationships that may help her against someone less sociable or against someone like Holly, who won more but is seen by many on the jury as having an advantage of knowing other houseguests before the season began.  Nicole has worked her way to being the best option for the F2 for all of the players.  

Holly needs to find a way to get Jackson eliminated without ticking him off or really go for the girl vote on the jury by kicking him to the curb herself.  (She would lose Jackson’s vote, but Jess, Christie, and Kat would love it!)

i think the list of most likely to win are:

• Tommy
  • Cliff
  • Nicole, Jackson, Holly (toss up)

guppy   
9 hours ago, Fly on the wall said:

Winner Jackson because he's played the better game and unlike some I have a totally different opinion of him than twitter snowflakes that are just looking for something to be offended by.  

Agree with you on this.  I really was liking Jackson for awhile and thought he was getting judged a bit harshly.  I saw glimpses of a good guy buried deep in there fighting an eating disorder and over protective mommy. Then I saw that convo in HOH where Jackson totally manipulated Holly. Holly should have stood up for herself. But it made me go back to my original disgust of Lord Pompous Douchebag of the Great Watermelon Realm. But I do agree LPDGWR has played a better game. He’s won comps, wormed his way out of sticky situations, controlled his showmance, and managed to not have the last 5 hate him. His jury management skills are yet to be determined. 

I’m still pulling for a Cliff win. He’s a pudgy, smarter Donny and I just love to cheer for him. 

Magpie   

Jackson's a pig, but Holly goes along with it, so I don't much care about their situation. I think that Jackson, Tommy, and Cliff have played the game since Day 1, and any of them are deserving of the win. Holly has been a good tool for Jackson's game, but I don't give her much credit beyond that. Nicole has been useless for too long, even though she did finally rid the house of Christie.

Hmm, guess I'm routing for Cliff to win, for the "Go Team SLOWOLD" factor if nothing else. But if Tommy or Jackson win, I won't be outraged. 

mewmom30   
13 hours ago, angelmi said:

Well neither of us got our wish darn it,  stuck withe screwing Jolly's running the house. 

I got my wish!  Buh bye Christie!!!  Next!

angelmi   

She got on my nerves too but not as bad as Jackson,  Nicole has heard that Jackson is going to have trouble when he gets out of the house for all the things he has done inside and this morning while Nicole and Tommy were in the have not, she told him that Bayleigh confirmed that Jackson is the most hated person for the People who banished first day, then calling Kemi and David a lot of horrible names, making TMZ with Jack.  He came in with a rap sheet and now this, they can't wait for him to hit the social media.  He has complained about the hosts from the last season shows not liking him when they came in.  

mewmom30   
3 hours ago, angelmi said:

She got on my nerves too but not as bad as Jackson

Unlike you I only have the BB edit to go by.  I don't have to suffer the reality of all the hammies and any nasty habits you see on the live feeds!

Edited by mewmom30

AVorlon   

It would certainly be a feather in Nicole's cap if she breaks up Jackson and Holly. It looks like she'll use the veto, and Holly is the only remaining option to be put on the block.  Holly may get evicted during Jackson's HOH. Ouch.  

Edited by AVorlon