Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

PatMcNJ   

Why am I the only one who cannot STAND Tommy and has wanted him out since Day 1?  He has this game in his pocket and none of the others seem to realize it. 

So glad they are all focused on the huge threat of JESS this week.

hefgypsy   

I can't stand him either. The "I love you" shit and the intense enthusiasm 24/7 makes me want to stick needles in my eyes.

AVorlon   

Interesting house dynamic now, because Christie/Tommy are trying to keep Jessica around because she will target Jackson, while Jackson and Holly are trying to get rid of her.

angelmi   

Watching BBAD where I fell asleep,  Cliff and Jessica talking about being there after the Day 1 banishment and surviving, then them being on the block together and Kat taking her off, then he was on the block with Kat and kat went, before that he was on the block with Nicole when he went and fought his way back, now Cliff/Jessica are on the block together again.  They say we are together because of always being targeted and that is why we created the Cliff's Angels.   They both have spouses to go home too and lives that the rest of the people in there do not have.  

At the same time, Jackson and Holly in the bathroom after just talking to Christie complaining that she is telling them the same crap she is telling Cliff/Nicole and that she would try to take them out if she gets HOH, and they do not trust her, and she is shady,  then realize that She is doing the exact same thing that they are.  And Jackson says to Holly,  after being here 80 days I am not leaving her without First place.   You have 2 of the people he targeted day one after he was giving Camp  Director and he banished just to get a week of safety because  he thought he was going to be targeted for just being strong. And he was telling that to the minorities that were really the ones that he was targeting.     2 big muscle heads going after Kemi, David, Ovi, Cliff, Jessica, then it was Sis and Christie.  How Tommy has escaped being targeted I do not know.  

Headless   
14 hours ago, angelmi said:

... Jackson says to Holly,  after being here 80 days I am not leaving her without First place. ...

Dear Holly,
HE is not leaving here without First Place.  No mention where you fit into that plan.
I hope you heard that.

angelmi   

YAY another season.     No Holly does not hear that Jackson is not planning on taking here but she is sure jealous of Nicole,  I can see him taking Nicole because she has not won anything and Holly took out Nick.  She has been complaining about Kat and Sis being gone and he says it was more important for him to get rid of her friends then it was to get rid of Christie.  

I'm calling my shot now.  DE has never gone the way I wanted it to and tonight will not be an exception.  So here goes:

HOH - Holly

Noms: Tommy/Christie

Veto: Christie

Replacement: Nicole

Votes:  Nicole - Christie, Jackson / Tommy - Cliff

Evicted: Nicole

That's worst-case scenario, so go ahead and book it.

angelmi   

poor Nicole she has done nothing, ha!  I want Tommy to win nom Holly/Jackson Christie win veto not used Jackson goes. 

21 minutes ago, angelmi said:

poor Nicole she has done nothing, ha!  I want Tommy to win nom Holly/Jackson Christie win veto not used Jackson goes. 

That's too perfect.  If that happened I would walk around with a permanent grin on my face forever.