Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

After seeing the videos of the jury house,  I wishes they would have BB22 there and send losers to the old BB house.  IT looks so pretty and lots more fun things to do.  

I am hoping Jess can pull out the veto today and send Christie out this week, Win HOH and send Jackson out in the DE.  Nicole can pull out a HOH for the week and send home Tommy.  

If the rest don’t take every opportunity to get rid of Jackson and Tommy, they deserve to lose them!

Edited by CripesAlmighty

gforce   

Jackson definitely messed up by nominating Jessica along with Christie.   Tommy has won the veto, and instead of using it to take himself off if he had been nominated, he'll likely use it on Christie.  At this point, Jackson should clearly know that Tommy is probably one of the biggest threats to win a competition of anyone left in the house.   And now Christie is likely here for another week.  

angelmi   

For sure,  Tommy just told Jackson he is using it on Christie because she is all he has and Jackson has Holly.  They also disagree that Jessica would be a bigger threat at the end then Cliff.  Jackson is an idiot.  

Magpie   

Double Eviction night can make up for this poor planning. I still have hopes that Christie will go this week.

hefgypsy   

Does anyone have a time for when Holly 'disrepected' Jackson. Watched the fight in the HOH room and all he did was make her feel like a piece of shit for what she said to him in front of others. Would like to watch that other part. Anyone?

Magpie   

No, because from what I gather, it happened during a lockdown while the feeds were down for a while. Holly called him a fucking asshole in front of everyone in the room, and not surprisingly, he took exception. 

issycat   

If Tommy takes down Christie, can’t Jackson put Tommy up in her place? He could at least threaten to do it, couldn’t he?

Tsylyst   

Nope, that's not how the Golden Power of Veto works. It protects the winner and whichever hamster he or she uses it on.

issycat   

I realized it after I wrote it but I guess it was just wishful thinking. Now I so despise Jackson that I hope they send him out the door next week.

Tsylyst   

Why wait until next week? They've got a Double Eviction on Thursday and that is the perfect chance to boot him. It might be the best one they get. *crosses fingers*

hefgypsy   

Yup. Perfect because he can't play. If Holly wins, she should put that douche bag up and in her speech, she should say that she's putting him up because he is a total ass hole. I would laugh my ass off but unfortunately, fun stuff like that would never happen because Holly is 'in love' with that guy and spent the night apologizing to him and begging his forgiveness. Jackson must go. He makes me sick!