Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

BB21 House Analysis and Discussion

1 hour ago, guppy said:

Maybe worst VETO loser ends up on block as 3rd nominee?

I like this one.  I would also like to suggest that last place in HoH comp is 3rd nominee.

gforce   

Was it at the first of this season that the HOH could not play for veto?  I can't remember but it was either that, or that's what they did in the last season of BB Canada?  I thought it was a great idea at the time.

gforce   

Yep, just looked it up.  It was the last season of BB Canada.  I thought it worked out great and made the hamsters scramble more.

From the BB Wiki:

Five Player Power of Veto: In a major change to the format, the Head of Household will not be eligible to participate in the Power of Veto competition. Only the two nominees and three houseguests chosen by random draw will participate. The Head of Household will then be eligible to play once there are only five houseguests left in the house.

AVorlon   

So, now the new FUG twist has Nick as the prankster, and he can take himself off the block and nominate someone else. So much for the Christie vs Nick showdown.  I would imagine Nick will put up Jackson as his replacement. 

Maybe there's some drama there, but Nick skates through on his way to a possible win. 

angelmi   

IF he wins then Holly replaces him with her choice,  if Christie wins then Nick has to replace her with someone he hopes will go home before him.  I doubt Jackson but maybe Jessica.  

AVorlon   

I was thinking that Nick could just take himself off the block now without winning anything else. He has the special power, and replaces himself with Jackson .Could someone then veto one of them, and put Nick back up? 

Tsylyst   

That's not how the power works. It only gives him the ability to control the non-HOH nomination. Holly controls the other one.

Magpie   
3 hours ago, AVorlon said:

I was thinking that Nick could just take himself off the block now without winning anything else. He has the special power, and replaces himself with Jackson .Could someone then veto one of them, and put Nick back up? 

Nick used the power earlier by putting Christie on the block. Holly nominated Nick, and Nick (secretly) nominated Christie. As Tsy said, his power was to control one nomination, which he did do. He did not have the ability to remove anyone from the block.

guppy   

Please sweet OGG, let Nicole think to cut small hole in Michie’s watermelons and fill them with whip cream for reversing the pie smash on BBAD 8/24-8/25!!!

hefgypsy   

There is no one left that I like except Nicole and she's certainly not worthy of the win. Cliff handled his HOH like a real pussy; Tommy 'loves' everyone but does nothing; Christy just cries and eats; Jess is a waste of space and Jackson and Holly are the most annoying showmance in the history of showmances. UGH! I'm just so over it.

But Jess evicted Jack changing the whole trajectory of this game this season. She gets credit  in my books , a very decent player. Nicole has done absolutely nothing so I can't figure out why she is favored over Jess.