Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

The Final HOH

Who do you want to win the third part of the final HOH?  

64 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. The final part of the HOH is between Kaycee and Tyler. Which of those two would you like to win the last HOH crown?

• Kaycee
    • Tyler
    • I don't care, they are both awesome

tlh9   

That's what I've wondered, too, Angel... I wonder how it is the two of them allied way back in the beginning?  And apparently quite strongly??  They just seem like kind of an unlikely pair... like normally she wouldn't choose him and vice-versa.  I mean, I know the thing about "take it if you're offered"... but what made theirs apparently "the real thing"?

krb428   

I'm guessing it's because they actually are somewhat alike. They don't go ballistic or really get all that ruffled when fucked with; they just yell back a little, and it's over. Neither one of them is too high-strung. Neither is an uptight jerk; both are really nice. Neither runs around the house spreading silly, goofy lies, and neither one spends too much time parannoying. They can just hang without trying to play a role/persona. (Maybe they figured that out early on? Just a hypothesis I'm coming up with on the fly.) Both are athletic and not dummies when it comes to comps.

JC doesn't fit that mold. Brett doesn't (drama bomb; but we love that about him). Swag/Bay don't. Rockstar doesn't. Was anyone else really all that chill? Angela was. Maybe Winston, but he was bounced early. Caitlin sure as shit didn't fit that description—and god help me, but I miss that total freakshow. She really brought the crazy better than anyone.

I see three things that could draw the two to each other

1. Both competitive

2. Both outgoing confident people but in a quite nonthreatening  way

3. friendly but no chance of a showmance

another thing, most people in the house were drawn to Tyler 

Edited by Fly on the wall

Jade   
46 minutes ago, tlh9 said:

That's what I've wondered, too, Angel... I wonder how it is the two of them allied way back in the beginning?  And apparently quite strongly??  They just seem like kind of an unlikely pair... like normally she wouldn't choose him and vice-versa.  I mean, I know the thing about "take it if you're offered"... but what made theirs apparently "the real thing"?

I wouldn't be so sure that they ever really had a "real thing" in Tyler's mind. ( I think Kaycee believes it 100%. ) What if the only thing that makes the two of them the real thing is the fact that she's the only Level 6 member still in the game? So, now, he's saying they were the real final two. But, were they really? Who knows?

Given the fact that Tyler didn't hand the first part of the final HOH to Kaycee like he said he was going to, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler lets JC win the final HOH to let him vote out Kaycee just so Tyler won't have to do it. But, that's a serious gamble. So, maybe he's just playing both options right to the very bitter end. The only thing I know for sure is that Tyler is still playing the game.

Tyler's dr's over the last moth or so made it sound like he thought KayCee was his F2.  I dont know if he sticks to that if it was Angela over KayCee but he talked like he would choose KayCee.  KayCee won the 2nd part of the HOH battle, not JC

Magpie   

Tyler plays Kaycee for final HOH. JC is a non-factor in that comp and has no say in who is evicted. The winner of final HOH (Tyler or Kaycee) will decide which of the other two to take along to F2.

Jade   

I knew that. I guess I forgot? Or, for no apparent reason, I decided to completely block that reality out of my mind and play a version of fantasy Big Brother in my head?

angelmi   

Tyler and Kaycee call themselves the Coast-to-Coast  I saw it on the closed cap last night, and they have their buns and headbands alike all the time so to show they are a duo.  They are planning to tell JC right before the show so he will know he will not be picked, he has begged to know for sure before the show.  

krb428   

So the rule about telling the about-to-be-evicted houseguest that they're about to be evicted... exists or does not exist? I feel like I hear about it, but since they always seem to know, I assume it's just not enforced?

angelmi   

BB does not want them to tell us to surprise us but they plan to tell him while the feeds are off so he won't be so upset,  it killed them last night when he was saying that Sam and Steve and Scottie were just floaters like ghost then they considered him a floater too,  he did not join either side when the 2 sides were making alliances he thinks that kept him free to get information from the other side but they know the other side was getting information from him too.  So last night during the memory walk he was saying they never came up with an alliance name, but today they will tell him that they have a F2 and they had an alliance with Level 6 from day 1.  It will break his little heart but he should have played harder.  

Shannon   

This telling thing bugs me, I want to see him surprised, it's not a lovefest, it a damn game show.  Grow up or don't be on the show.  If they kept the rules in tact, fined them everytime they broke the rules, it would be much better watching and we wouldn't have idiots like Sam or Kailyn on the show.