Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

The Final HOH

Who do you want to win the third part of the final HOH?  

64 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. The final part of the HOH is between Kaycee and Tyler. Which of those two would you like to win the last HOH crown?

• Kaycee
    • Tyler
    • I don't care, they are both awesome

Magpie   

It depends on who you want to win it all. Not just for the obvious "win the final comp, you are guaranteed F2" reason, but because of what the winner might do.

I think Kaycee will stick to the F2 deal she has with Tyler, and very likely win the game if she does. Kaycee is better liked by the jury and has a good argument that she's played as good of a game, particularly since Tyler slacked off near the end so he could lie around with Angela. Beating him for the final HOH crown would be another major point for her, as well.

I'm *pretty* sure that Tyler would stick to the deal as well, but it has to have occurred to him that Kaycee will be hard to beat if she's the one sitting next to him. His chances with the jury are better if he has JC sitting next to him. I wouldn't totally hate it if Tyler won the last comp, took JC with him, and then JC did win, but my preference is to see either Kaycee or Tyler win. So I'm going to hope that Kaycee wins the last HOH comp.

Tyler likely realizes that his chances of winning are slim even against JC.  If he burns his F2 with Kaycee, the entire jury will know that he did it.  I’m sure Angela has already shared that he was being loyal to his day 2 deal with Kaycee, which is the only thing that excuses his eviction of Brett.  There are enough jurists who are bitter that he can’t afford to tick off more.  In fact, I fully expect to see him slack off on the F2 so Tharp Kaycee is responsible for JCs eviction.

I'd like to see Tyler win it the FInal HOH.  He really ran the house the first 8 weeks and deserves to be in the F2.  He's so vocal about having the F2 deal with Kaycee that I'd be gobsmacked if he didn't bring her along.  JC may be such a buzzing gnat in Kaycee's ear about how meaningful it would be having an LGBT F2 that she could end up taking JC along over Tyler.  

Shannon   

Either one.  I would be a bit more for Tyler, but that laying in bed with Angela has made him look stupid, while Kaycee kept playing her heart out.  So while they both deserve to win, Tyler has become Moondoggie and bored me.  So go KC! 

MrsGryn   
2 hours ago, copssister said:

JC may be such a buzzing gnat in Kaycee's ear about how meaningful it would be having an LGBT F2 that she could end up taking JC along over Tyler.  

Interesting thought. While I'm sure Kaycee would be proud of that fact, she doesn't seem like she is a person who hyperfocuses on that aspect of her life, so that may not really work with her as an argument over loyalty to a true alliance and friend like Tyler. 

hefgypsy   

I want Tyler to win so he has to make the decision. He picks KC and JC goes ballistic. If KC wins then JC still loves Tyler and has no reason to be bitter and not vote for him. Drama drama drama. The more, the better.

Magpie   

True, and tonight's show reminded me that she was one we said "who?" about for quite a while. It also reminded me that I really want Tyler to win.

22 hours ago, CripesAlmighty said:

Kaycee didn't really start playing "her heart out" until over half-way through the game!  I love her but the girl didn't play until she had to.

Haven't there been a few people voted off because they came out swinging too hard?  (I of course can't think of any off hand, but someone last year did that and got voted off really early (if I'm remember right, that is...))  Regardless, I personally think she played a better game than Tyler because of that, personally.

I won't object if Tyler wins; but I do give the edge to KC - I've really liked her this season.  (of course I really liked all 4 of the remaining level 6... even Angela.)

Edited by gronkdamage
correction

Kyara   

I don’t know about Kaycee not playing her heart out until she had to do it. There’s a lot to be said for laying low for a while. She was in a solid alliance and did her part each week, plus she’s just a genuinely likeable person. That’s a valid strategy. Tyler was definitely a more active player in the beginning, but both of them in the final three shows both strategies work.

MrsGryn   

Yeah, it's like Survivor's three legged stool. Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. All are valid strategies because if you can get to the end without pissing off too many people, that's an accomplishment in and of itself. And Kaycee has won enough comps that she can claim some of that outplay part of it as well. 

angelmi   

She was laying low the first week in her rainbow costume like Sam being lost in her Robot, but Kaycee came alive in the Peanut, not as much as Paul was in his Secret service man but she was kind of like the Dentist in his boys to men band. I wished we could have seen Tyler making F2 with her before the feeds.  Why her?