Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Who do you want to win Part 2 of the Final HOH?

Final HOH - Part 2  

45 members have voted

1. Who do you want to win Part 2 of the Final HOH?

• Kaycee
    • JC

MrsGryn   

I really want it to be Kaycee, hands down. Tyler and Kaycee are my dream final two. I like both of them, they both would make great winners who have earned it in their own ways. 

Magpie   

I voted Kaycee as well, though now that I think about it, it would be funny if JC won Part 2, and then Tyler won the final comp and took Kaycee to F2. 

I’d rather have Kaycee because I don’t want JC to have any reason to say that he got to F2 on his own.  He thinks he got to the F3 on his own, which is ridiculous.

of course, if JC doesn’t win, he will spend the rest of the game badgering both Kaycee and Tyler to take him to the F2.  I’d love to see them both agree to never be alone with JC or see them tell JC straight away that he is done.

Kaycee for all reasons mentioned above. Plus, I really like her as a person and a player. She won comps, she was a good sport for all the unitards she had to wear, and just played a good game. She also didn't try to molest others with an ice cream scooper. And the biggest reason, she seems like a really nice person. Can't say the same about JC. He seems like he's a bitter, nasty little man, and that's not just due to his height. 

I like Kaycee and voted for her as my pick for winning Part 2.  That being said, the truth is anyone else's name could have been opposite JC and they'd get my vote.  There's something so sketch about that one.  Many say Sam was the mental one in the BB house this seaon, but JC pulled plenty of WTF moments with his behavior.  His behaviors and what he deems as jokes flash an Adam Jasinski-vibe for me.....and we all know we don't need more of that within the BB annals.  

Edited because apparently @nixiechick and I not only live in the same area, we share the same opinion of JC at the same time!

Edited by copssister