Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps Week 13 - Final Three

gforce   

9:51 am HT

While Tyler futzes in the SR, JC and KC do their morning ablutions in the BR.  Exciting to the end!  

Some more breakfast chatter.

gforce   

9:53 am HT

Tyler says to KC that the live feeders will get 15 more minutes, which results in us immediately going to fish briefly.   I think they are about to go tell JC about their plans!!  Or not.

angelmi   

After their speech, they start breakfast and coffee, Kaycee tells everybody to go to Hooters to see JC.  Or Wendy's.   JC is cold.  Kaycee says happy hump day.   Tyler says don't sing the real Tyler song to him. Then they are gone.  Bye BB20! 

gforce   

9:54 am HT

Kaysee says to us that we're amazing and it's been a fun season, but they're ready to get the heck out of there.

JC tells us that it was his pleasure to give the feeders entertainment, it was so fun, and something, something that's hard to understand.  Something about naked pictures, which is in character, I suppose.  He says it was the best summer of their lives!

Tyler says that WE are the real MVPs and the real die-hard fans.  They know we're here but they try to ignore us.   He says they still love us even when we probably hate on them.  *coughs*   

They all says their good byes and thank yous and for tuning in to be part of their lives.   Kaysee says to keep watching BB!!  They throw us all kisses, and then realize they have 4 more minutes.    They suggest we try out for BB (No), and that it will be the best Summer of our lives!  (No.)   

They acknowledge it was a wild ride, and that we (the feeders) are still here!!   More thanks, as they realize how awkward saying goodbye and then not actually leaving is.  

Tyler:  "You're all still here?  Why are you still here??"

Then -

Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 2.01.30 PM.png

gforce   

"And now, the end is near
And so we face the final curtain.
My friends, I’ll say it clear
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain

We’ve watched the feeds, and read the ‘caps
We’ve judged the hamsters, and all had our say
and more, much more than this
We did it our way!"

A big thank you to all our readers and recappers this season!  

And so we close this final HOH thread of BB20, and look back fondly (or not) on a season that has given us some pretty good entertainment.   For Big Brother, I mean.  Because, you know, we can't be TOO nice to these hamsters.

~  FIN ~