63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you think WILL be evicted?

• Haleigh
    • Sam
  2. Who do you WANT to be evicted?

• Haliegh
    • Sam
  3. Who do you want the SECOND evcited hamster to be? (pick two if it is different depending on who stays in the first eviction)

• Angela
    • Brett
    • Haleigh - if she stays
    • JC
    • Kaycee
    • Sam - if she stays
    • Tyler

Magpie   

I think Haleigh will be evicted, and that's what I'd like to see. If Sam goes, then I want Haleigh out in DE. If Haleigh goes first, then I want Sam taken out in DE, but would be OK with JC getting punted instead.

For entertainment and excitement - I'd like to see Kaycee evicted via a back door move during the double elimination.  Preferably by a fellow alliance member as HOH.  She's super high on beasting the comps lately - so much so that she's become a real threat to her alliance mates' F3 game strategy.  I don't want Level 6 to wait around to begin attacking their own.  

Edited by copssister

Sophy   

I want Haleigh to go in 1st eviction.

I want Angela gone in the 2nd eviction, not because of any dislike for her, but because of my preference for Kaycee over Angela (and I worry if they both end up on the block together Kaycee would go because she's proven to be such a comp beast). I also want Angela to go because I think it will get Tyler's head(s) back in the game. Ultimately I want a Kaycee/Tyler final 2. With Brett as their 3rd. So Angela going next helps that happen in my addled brain.

If Sam goes in 1st Eviction, then I want Haleigh gone in 2nd.

tlh9   

Stamp that, about Angela going getting Tyler back into the game and actually playing it more again.  God, I hate when people start just lying around like that!  He was doing so well but could see him blowing it because of her.

However, with Tyler/Kaycee final 2, it will probably go to Kaycee.  Which is fine, I like her, but I think Tyler deserves the win a lot more.

gforce   

I would have thought that if he kept playing the game and didn't become distracted when it mattered most, but given the situation now Kaycee would be a justifiable win.