Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Final Weeks - Who are your favorites?

Final Weeks Favorites  

70 members have voted

1. As we approach the end of the season, who are your favorites? (pick as many as you want)

• Angela
    • Brett
    • Haleigh
    • JC
    • Kaycee
    • Sam
    • Tyler

I've been into this season thinking that Brett was the biggest douche bro that walked the face of the Earth, but now, while I still kind of think he's a douche bro, I have to admit he's funny as all get-out

Shannon   

Tyler then KC, but with Tyler messing around with Angela, I am leaning toward KC.  They could both burn out and Brett would pull off the win.  Tyler could win if he manages to get Angela to the end, but I don't see her getting that far.

Jenn48   
8 minutes ago, skat510 said:

Tyler and KC have been my top two since the start of the season. 

Me too! My son and I always pick our top two after week one, and I picked Tyler and Kaycee.

JunkTV   

Before the season started I liked Fessie and KC from the bios.  I also liked Angela because she tried out for the football team in high school.  I was afraid to like Tyler because I thought he would disappoint.  So my favorites now are Tyler, KC, Angela and Brett in that order.  There have been times that I really liked JC but he is JC so that changes daily.  The rest are in a pile at the bottom.  

My favorites are Brett, Tyler, and Kaycee in that order.  I also like Angela and I'm still somewhat amused by JC and bemused by Sam.  Hayleigh is probably a typical spoiled 21 year old, but as far as BB goes, she can die in a fire.