Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Angelina Keeley - Kalokalo (former Goliath) - Finished third

AVorlon   

She liked her first class in that, so she took  "Advanced Negotiations".  They didn't seem to be catching any fish anyway, so giving that up was meaningless. I think the rest of it was stuff they didn't really need, but they definitely needed the rice.   Still, that was a pathetic negotiation that she seemed to proud of. . At least ask for some pizza  that you know you won't get. 

MrsGryn   

Last person I saw using the fishing gear was Christian and that did not go well, so once I thought about it, offering the fishing gear was fine. But geez, start with that and one of the chairs or pillows, then do some actual negotiation.

uaintjak   

Ugh, this bitch.  I don't even want to list all the reasons I hated her.  There were a lot, and who has that kind of time?

MrsGryn   

Props to her for being a Marine's wife. That is not an easy task. Also she took a much better attitude about how she was portrayed than, say, CutABitchFace. I don't necessarily believe she was laughing AT herself the whole time rather than cringing, but she certainly said all the right things.

But by all that you hold holy, please never let this woman back on my TV screen. 

Shannon   

I kept looking at her huge ass and thighs wondering of she was  Kardashian- sized up or just naturally out of proportion.  As for her weird personality, I tried to tune her out, what a jackass.