Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Gabby Pascuzzi - Kalokalo (former David) - Voted out Week 12

tlh9   

hahahahaha!  I was laughing my ass off too!  that was too perfect.  I liked Gabby enough in the early days, but she has become more and more grating as time wore on.  Plus, as @MrsGryn pointed out in her fun, witty recap of last night's episode, it seemed totally sparked by jealousy. 

It also kind of seemed like, from Gabby's reaction, that she was unaware of Christian having a girlfriend -- I know I was, and was in mild shock when Jeff said the word "girlfriend" in association with Christian, and it took me a moment to process.  But Gabby also seemed to be insta-pissed/jealous... 

chrysana   

I find it interesting that Gabby wouldn't know Christian has a girlfriend.  As Christian said on the episode they've been together for the whole season except maybe a few hours.

MrsGryn   

My take on it is that she knew, but out there on the island it was an esoteric idea. Once the girlfriend was right there, it becomes reality.

chrysana   

It could have also been selective listening...or only hearing what one wants to hear.

Either way I'm glad she's gone.  She was just too much work. 

Edited by chrysana

MrsGryn   

Post show interviews have Gabby claiming she and Christian were always strictly platonic and she knew about the girlfriend the whole time. She is emphatic that she was not jealous and had been considering booting him, but just wasn't sure when would be the best time for that to happen. She also knew he would definitely bring her to the end if he stayed in. 

gforce   

So... she was very much considering booting him, but was completely confident that he would be taking her to the end.  Makes sense!  Other than the fact he would definitely beat her in the end, she would at least get (probably) second place.  

Shannon   

Who wouldn't beat her at the end?  She's nothing but a bawl-baby looking for attention and whoa! did Christian give her sucking-the-air-out-of-the-room, who else would ever give her that much attention. Now it's oh no she wasn't jealous of his girlfriend etc., she's an idiot.  As weird as Christian is, he"s great at reading the others, so far, and I would never have wanted such a dumbass like her to have done it.