Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Gabby Pascuzzi - Kalokalo (former David) - Voted out Week 12

MrsGryn   

Entirely possible about setting up that redemption arc.

I find her annoying as hell when she is crying and doing the little girl lost schtick. However, she kicked ass on the challenge, so that is another aspect of her that is much more admirable. 

uaintjak   

She did kick ass in that challenge, so I didn't hate her after that part of the episode.  I'm sure she'll earn her way back next week.  I actually really like everyone on the SexyWrestlerDoctorNerdCrybaby tribe (for now, Crybaby) plus Hillbilly Lawyer and Amazing Race Old Guy.  Most of the rest haven't made a good impression and that fat old bitch Natalie hit the ground running into my Hate Zone.

uaintjak   

Well I'm back to hating her.  She needs to seriously stfu with all the crying, ugh. "We're always on the bottom and it's not fair waaaamber"

Her whining is easy enough for me to ignore, but if she gets Christian booted, I have a feeling she's not going to do well with the public hate she's going to get. 

uaintjak   

I have to say, her getting Christian out would be a ballsy move, and despite the fact that I like him, getting him out would be pretty respectable.  For me, it's the crying, the whining, and the entitled attitude that makes me hate her.

Shannon   

Her getting Christian out would make me hate her more, and that's a lot.  I hope it blows up in her face and she walks out screaming as she is evicted.  

Tsylyst   

I'm not a Christian fan, so I'm all for anything that gets him out sooner than later.

But my reality TV spidey-sense is telling me this is Gabby's week to go and this scheme is probably what will cement the deal.

gforce   

I agree that I think it would be her time to go.  If Christian gets the least whiff of such a plot, if there is one, she is gone.  

MrsGryn   

I'm pretty clear where I am on the Gabby-like scale, but if she did get Christian out that would be a ballsy move. I don't believe for one second she could pull if off. 

AVorlon   

I thought I would be able to identify with a female nerd, but this one is just too much for me. Too much there that I can't identify with. Weepy and insecure, when what I'm looking for is strong and independent.