Sign in to follow this  
gforce

Christian Hubicki - Kalokalo (former David) - Voted out Week 13

“You want to play with me?” “Oh, in the sand?” “No, in the game!”

I'm more interested in a potential buddy nerdmance between these two than I am in their strategy in the game.  And I hate showmances!  

MrsGryn   

I agree about him going. Didn't like him at first but he certainly grew on me and in the end I liked what he brought to the table. He was a much better player than I thought he was going to be for sure and that marathon immunity win against Alec was legendary. We will see him again.

Shannon   

Yeah, he is so odd, but I liked watching him play, was hoping he'd win.  But was glad that stupid Gabby did not get him out.  

MrsGryn   

I watched Christian on the Ponderosa video. Noticed his class was missing John and Dan, while teacher's pet Gabby was taking notes. But Christian is now dead to me because at the end he was wearing socks with flipflops. Dead. To. Me. 

I liked jimmy stewart at first but he sealed his fate when he bit the hands that saved him, twice. When you are seen as a threat don't go with the cry baby that is weak and let them talk you into trying to take out another threat, that's on your side. You do that at number 6 or better year 5th place. 

Sign in to follow this