Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

POLL: Week 11 - Who do you want to win HOH?

Week 11 HOH  

43 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you want to win HOH?

• Angela
    • Brett
    • Haleigh - If she remains
    • JC
    • Kaycee
    • Sam
    • Scottie - If he remains

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/07/2018 at 02:00 AM

Magpie   

Brett, to give him another comp win to point to if he makes F2. More importantly, it will keep him safe for the week!

JC because I would like to see if he's all talk or would try to change the flow of the game up. While I want someone from L6 to win I also want to see a game where they have to work for it till the end.

Shannon   

I think JC would put up Haleigh and either Sam or Angela, I would like to see that, while Tyler and Brett keep their hands fairly clean.  This bitter jury is all we need, another year of POS winning.  So I am back to picking JC.

Jenn48   

While Level 6 is doing very well, they aren’t thinking who should be sitting next to them at the end of the game. Sam is the best choice for Final 2 at this point, however, I bet she goes up this week if she doesn’t win HOH because the obvious noms are Haleigh and Sam at this point. Still, I voted for Brett because his HOH will Ben all kinds of fun AND I think he realizes he is number 4 in that alliance.

MrsGryn   

Kaycee. She is my current favorite to win if she makes it to the end. She wins some comps, is nice to everyone, has excellent jury management skills. Also I really want Level 6 to stick together to get everyone else out before they have to turn on each other. 

angelmi   

Just like Derrick said Tyler would never win against her until she starts sending more people to jury, so here is her turn and if it is Haleigh, those 5 will hate her as much as Tyler.