Sign in to follow this  
tooletta

What was the most memorable moment from BB8?

What part of BB8 will you most remember?  

46 members have voted

1. Oh, just pick one.

• The Enemy Twist Reveal
    • "It was negative!"
    • The Unitard
    • Dani & Nick Showmance
    • The Iced Tea Incident
    • Mustardgate/secondvotegate (Eric's tasks)
    • Banner plane
    • Bunny Suits
    • Dustin's Surprise Eviction
    • Cigarettegate
    • Jess & Eric's Showmance
    • Any competition (post your choice)
    • Janelle's visit
    • Dick harrassing HGs
    • Jen crying over her picture
    • Amber crying over everything
    • Having an America's puppet
    • Other (post your choice)

tooletta   

Here's the list I came up with, (lots of thanks to Beehoppy for her input!).

You don't necessarily have to pick your favorite thing. Pick what you'll remember the most from this season.

Edited by tooletta

siandam   

I voted Bunny Suits. In a season of really crap ideas, this is the one that I liked the most. Jen loved it, Dani haaaated it, and Zach became human by wearing bunny ears.

Daisylou   

I was torn between Zach in his bunny suit and Jen crying over her picture. I finally went with the Jen crying one just because I never laughed so hard at something so stupid on BB before.

I split the vote again, now into 3rds, by voting for the Competition.

I wait all season for the endurance leg of the final HOH. If it goes right it becomes memorable as we share the pain, boredom, snacks, and liqour together. As much as I am repulsed by the Donatos at most times, they delivered some real heavy-duty emotional goods at the end of the competition.

I'll always remember Dick's incredible pain and emotional stuggle as he sought Dani's understanding and acceptance of his need to bow out. I was actually crying for her to let him go. He did not want to let his daughter down and he went to extreme lengths to be there for her in that challenge. I will always remember it when I think of BB8. It is also why I am secretly hoping Dick wins now that it is down to the Donatos. (I failed to vote though which shows my inner conflict over the rest of Dick's behaviors this season.)

ETA: My runner up would be the Bunny Suits which were really charming and did humanize Zach.

Edited by lifeonhold

RCToros   

I voted for Dusty eviction.

But after thinking about it, I will probably remember that HOH comp where Zach finally fought back. I will not remember it how CBS wanted me to, with that craptastic edit. I will remember watching it on the feeds, turning it off in disgust but still reading the recaps here at HT.

eshanna   

Dustin's surprise eviction for me, and the first part of the final HOH competition. Special props to Zach Rabbit and Dick (yes I will give credit to Dick here) because that competition looked absolutely brutal.

cubkip   

Hey, I voted for Dustins eviction and it only says two votes. Who pushed the wrong button? come on...you know who you are.

I had to.....it was priceless. HE was the most arrogant thing I have ever seen, so him getting voted out while he thought he was the most loved brought me great joy!

Beehoppy   

On the down side-Dick brutally attackign everyone will probably be my stand out memory of the season-it was continuous, lasted all season and affected almost everyone, plus it created more than a little tension here at HT.

On the up side-that pot banging was some funny poop and I was so thrilled to watch it unfold live.

smurf   

I voted for the Bunnysuits. And the fact that after all of the parts of the veto Kail walked out of the house still in her bunny suit at eviction, a constant reminder of the bunny fun and how the hamsters were cute for a moment.

I also did enjoy the pirates and chaos afternoon that wasnt listed.

ff174   

Amber and her prayer to God ...

"I'm gonna go ..."

"I love you so much, k?"

"God bless you, amen."

Still kills me.

I voted for Dustin's eviction because if not for that, I may have got to read more of uaintjak's recaps this year. So I missed out.

Also like ff, I found Amber to be a pot of gold. My favorite was when I was watching the feeds and Dustin and Amber were tanning. Amber, out of the blue turns to Dustin and says, "I've thought about working the strip....I even went out and bought the shoes."

uaintjak   

I like how the midget and company didn't even make the list.

I mean, to be fair, it was really lame and totally forgetable, but still.

Magpie   

I choose to look back upon something/someone that made me smile, and that would be Jen and her unitard. (Followed closely by Jen and her bunny suit with white belt, and Jen saying "Hi, it's me, Jen" in all her goodbye videos.) The houseguests hated her, but she made me laugh more than any other hammie. She marched to a different drummer, for sure.

tooletta   
I like how the midget and company didn't even make the list.

I mean, to be fair, it was really lame and totally forgetable, but still.

Yeah~ I'll admit I completely forgot about that until smurf mentioned it, and even then, I thought~ "hey, I could add that", yet didn't bother.

I choose to look back upon something/someone that made me smile, and that would be Jen and her unitard. (Followed closely by Jen and her bunny suit with white belt, and Jen saying "Hi, it's me, Jen" in all her goodbye videos.) The houseguests hated her, but she made me laugh more than any other hammie. She marched to a different drummer, for sure.

Jen is the what I want to remember most about this season. The "Hi, it's me, Jen" never failed to make me giggle. I loved her spirit and her quirkiness.

Edited by tooletta