MrsGryn

General Reality Shows

It's so bad - so, so bad.  The ONLY reason I would rank it just above Unan1mous is because I enjoy at least one of the "celeb" contestants.  

Magpie   

I am so glad to hear this, since I turned off the TV after one minute of listening to that host. 

MrsGryn   

That Beyond the Edge is terrible. TERRIBLE! not even so good it's bad terrible. Just AWFUL. I would rather Probst talked to me directly through the camera during an entire episode of Survivor than sit through that crap again. 

23 hours ago, Magpie said:

Rachel and Janelle will be in a new competition show on USA network that premieres August 1. (Discussion of the show itself can be held in the General Reality Shows section.)

https://ew.com/tv/snake-in-the-grass-survivor-big-brother-naked-and-afraid-cast-premiere-date/?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-share-article

I was all in the moment I saw Yul's name included.....right to the point where I read that Bobby Bones was hosting the show.  I'll tune in and endure Bobby as long as Yul and Janey remain.  

Magpie   

It appears from the article that each night will feature a different team of four, so that should make it a bit easier to pick and choose which nights to watch.