MrsGryn

General Reality Shows

AVorlon   

I have no problem with what she's doing at all, and if it helps other people to escape the cult, or not get drawn in in the first place, then good for her.  It's only a religion for tax purposes, and otherwise it's a cult built around fairy tales written by a second-rate science fiction author decades ago. 

Tsylyst   

Per HT's rules, let's be careful about disparaging any religion or belief system despite what you may think if it or the people that believe in it. We don't do that here.

Another Survivor player is making the news for nothing good.  This one has a bunch on racist tweets from when she was a teenager. Was she just young and stupid back then? Is she racist now? I don't know. But I'll say she's obviously stupid now if she wasn't smart enough to delete her tweets. 

angelmi   

Today Swaggie used it too about the people downstairs wanting Bayleigh to go up on the block and the tweets went crazy.  I don't think anyone should use that word.  

skrappy   

Last night was the premier of The Amazing Race Canada Heroes edition. Big fan of the host Jon Montgomery. Its always fun to see him do the tasks.

So Grodner is teaming up with LeBron James for a new obstacle course competition show.  For me, it appears they just keep mixing up elements of other Wipe Out/Ninja Warrior shows hoping something will stick.  Given the viewers reaction to Tyler this season, maybe it at least provide them with some good hammies for next season?