7:40 PM HT

More of the same ...

Dan, Danielle, Boogfuck, Joe the Chef, Frank

The Zingbot just showed up.

Edited by ff174

ff174   

8:20 PM HT

FUCK!

I turn my head for a couple seconds and come back to find FFF and Donnie the Good!

FFF is flouncing. Donnie the Good is ... being good.

ff174   

8:50 PM HT

Still on FFF, Donnie, Caleb and the crew. They just showed the Veto with Kathy Griffin. 

The Zingbot arrives.

angelmi   

feeds back they are inside, comp is over.  Brett is scared to use the oven, drops all the pans.   Angela bitching it was an all luck comp, Haleigh says it was skill, you had to be able to throw the ball.  Brett making fun of them playing in the balls.  They think Scottie would have won it.  Brett disagrees.  Not hands down.  It was just luck.  Fess says 10 per cent skill.  No one has said who won yt,  Tyler is not there. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

ANGELA won, she says she is not going to let them see her letter.    Brett says this is like prison the letters are inspected.  They are eating and waiting for the HOH room.  They think it was a fun comp.  

(leak said the prop broke and it took a while to fix and Angela was n the lead when it went down. )  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Tyler in the shower.  Sam in the BR watching.  Haleigh can't believe it was not a double eviction, she got herself all worked up for nothing.  They got in trouble for all jumping in the balls together and that BB kept saying do not hurt yourself.  Now they are sure the double eviction will be next week.  

angelmi   

Haleigh was trying to move the mattress that Scottie put on top of the other bed,  Fessie shows up to help her.  They whisper argue that Angela will put her up and Fess does not think she will.  Fess says Angela is not stupid and Haleigh says she knows that Angela will put her up. Fess says Sam is going up and they both can win the veto.  He tells her to stop thinking that she is going up.  He thinks Sam and Brett.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Fess sees the stops all over the sheets and mattress, says is that PEE!  She says no just stains.  She says they have been washed it did not come off.  Haleigh still upset and Fess says calm down, she is not going to put you up.  She is with them  He is telling her that Sam goes out the door.  

angelmi   

Kaycee pushes her luggage out of the SR and talks to them.  Sam in the LR sweeping the kitchen.  I can't believe BB is letting her keep the plant light covered over in the kitchen corner, it looks like it will be hot and catch on fire too.  Sam talking about all the tokens she had in her hands and started handing them out, she is like you go to the arcade and you get as many as possible.  Brett says that was smart.  

ff174   

9:30 PM HT

Angela and her crew reveling in her HOH win. I suspect her crew is everyone who is not Haleigh and Fessie ... who will probably be the nominees this week.

Angela is packing up for her HOH. All are adding up how many HOHs and Veto's each have won. JC is silent as he has won jack.

Everyone agrees that the HOH contest was fun.

FOTH.

ff174   

9:35 PM HT

On the other feed, Tyler is washing dishes in the kitchen. Brett watches. Fessie and Angela join the crew.

Angela: "There is cheese all over by bottle." I don't know what to do with that. 

I think they just put some cookies in the oven.

angelmi   

7 am HT Sleeping  HOH Angela alone,  Pink room Brett, Faysal, and Haleigh in seperate beds. 

1 am HOH Angela got her letter from her friend and did not want the others to read it and Sam says LET ME READ IT,  Angela sealed it up and says no.  They went thru all her stuff and Sam telling  Angela how beautiful she is and Angela bashing all her pictures.  All you hear is Sam making a fool of herself. Even offering to make her a sleeve of fake tattoos and her princess breakfast which Angela does NOT want.  Finally Brett leaves, one by one the others leave till Haleigh stays behind to tell her how much she loves her and not to worry about Fess and Angela is not making any decisions or talking about noms tonight but will tomorrow and Haleigh is so anxious to talk to her in the morning finally leaving then going to Fess and saying Brett is with them and she saw them celebrating together so she knows she is the target. Fess says the target is Sam, and he is bragging about how great his HOH was and if Sam goes this week, he is responsible for this HOH too.  Haleigh knows it will be them. 

Tyler/Brett/Kaycee go back to HOH and Angela gets talked into going after Haleigh/Sam with a back door of Fess.